A New Day

As the sun rose above the Rabeau household, sending down golden rays filtering through the tree tops and glittering on the ground below, Jackson woke up, the sun shining in his eyes.
For a moment he forgot where he was, then he remembered. He also remembered Taciana saying something about how he'd have to go to school, because every young furry went to school until they reached adulthood. There was a knock on the door.
Taciana: "Jackson?"
Jackson: "Come in. Such a peaceful morning. Even the air outside this window smells wonderful. This is such an incredible moment to savor."
Taciana: "Why don't you come have breakfast in the main house?"
Jackson: "Okay."
As Jackson and Taciana get closer, he can hear Taciana's sisters arguing in the kitchen while they eat breakfast.
Ramona: "So true."
Tawny: "Not true."
Serena: "Is too!"
Jackson: "What are you all arguing over?"
Warrick: "They are arguing over who gets to go out with you. They still want to parade you around like a pet. But Taciana told them you are going out with her now."
Taciana: "That's right. It doesn't matter what you three think, because he already asked me out to have dinner and a movie."
Warrick: (whispers) "Taciana is my favorite little sister, she's very committed and she hates it when other girls stand in the way. So don't ever betray her."
Jackson: "Got it."
Warrick: "Also, we managed to persuade our parents to let you stay here as long as you like."
Jackson: "Thanks, bro. I was a little nervous about who might want to adopt me."
Warrick: "No problem."
Taciana: "Okay, guys, we have to get ready for school. Jackson, Mom got you enrolled so you'll come with us. I can't wait to share with you all of the things we do here. I wonder if any are the same like you used to do."
The three sisters grab their bookbags and walk outside. Taciana takes Jackson's hand and leads him to Warrick's truck where the others are waiting. Serena, Ramona, and Tawny are pouting.
Jackson: "Well this is going to be a long, but interesting day."
Warrick: "Alright, everyone ready? Time to ride!"