Birthday Prep

Jackson stirs at the sound of someone knocking on the guest cottage door. Sleepily, he stumbles and sees Taciana. She is already dressed and hops in cheerfully.
Jackson: "Tacci, it is only five thirty in the morning. Chill."
Taciana: "Sweetie, the earlier we wake up the better. We're going shopping for gifts and party supplies before Serena's birthday next week."
Jackson: "Mmmm. I am not much of a shopping fan."
Taciana: "Come on, baby. Do it for me. And for Serena. Please?"
Jackson: "What would your sister enjoy as a gift?"
Taciana: "Well, I know she's been dying to receive this special mango perfume. Come on, lover boy, let's find a gift for Serena so we can enjoy some mini golf at the park later."
Jackson: "I look forward to it. I can't wait to try that hole with the windmill."
Taciana and Jackson head to a large store. After several minutes of searching for Serena's gift, they notice Mr. and Mrs. Rabeau are also collecting and purchasing party supplies.
Jackson: "Your parents are here shopping for the party supplies so I guess that means we can simply purchase this birthday card and the mango scented perfume and roll out."
Taciana: "Hmmm, okay."
They head to the checkout register and purchase the items from the clerk. Quickly they leave and drive back to the Rabeau household.
Taciana: "Here we are."
Jackson: "Now that we're back with Serena's gifts I also bought a little something for you when your back was turned."
Taciana: "Jackson, you didn't have to do that."
Jackson: "I wanted to do it anyway, because you are the beautiful and outstanding bunny girl who rescued me from that stasis pod."
Taciana: "Oh my gosh! What a beautiful necklace! It looks divine, sweetie."
Jackson: "Look on the pendant."
Taciana: "You engraved my initials into it?"
Jackson: "Of course, Tacci. Care for a dance, bunny girl?"
Taciana: "Stereo, play a smooth R&B soul song."
Electronic Device: "Yes, confirmed. Playing now."
Taciana: "You are a terrific dancer."
Jackson: "So are you."
They stayed that way for hours, like nobody was around to interrupt this very tender moment.