Jackson vs Bruno: Winning the Heart

Jackson invites Sophia and her friends to the lunchroom table with the others he had been sitting with. They all crowd around the table.
Taciana: "I am worried this might not end well. What if you cannot win this?"
Jackson: "Hey, hey, I will always survive regardless and come back to you, okay?"
Taciana: "Okay."
Taciana scoots closer to him and lays her head against his shoulder for comfort.
Sophia: "Jackson?"
Jackson: "What's up Sophie?"
Sophia: "Could we talk outside in private for a moment?"
.........Outside in the hallway.........
Jackson: "You wanted to ask me something?"
Sophia: "I've been wanting to give you this. Mmwah."
Jackson: "What was that kiss for?"
Sophia: "It is my way saying thanks for coming to help me and my friends. I was so frightened by what they might have done if you hadn't shown up."
Jackson: "It's okay, that meat head is not gonna lay a paw on you after today. Hey, so how is little Tia doing?"
Sophia: "She is alright, but she says she misses you."
Jackson: "Am I a better storyteller than you?"
Sophia: "Yes, and she wants you to come over again for a visit."
Jackson: "I'll stop by sometime, sure."
..........Three hours later..........
The school bell rings to signal the finish of the school day. Everyone in the school has either left on the buses or driven home. Jackson and his friends reach the scrapyard early and wait for Bruno and his crew to arrive.
Warrick: "Here we are, everyone. The scrapyard."
Jackson: "Kinda reminds me of the junkyards from the old world."
Taciana: "Jackson, this isn't exactly a safe place to face off against those three."
Jackson: "Trust me I got this."
Taciana: "Be careful."
Jackson walks to the center of the scrapyard and stands at the ready. A large pickup truck rolls in.
Bruno: "Guess you were serious about this after all. I was starting to think you would be a no show since I am going to enjoy having Sophia as my own when I win."
Jackson: "Enough talk! Let's just finish this."
Bruno: "Very well."
Bruno runs at Jackson to take the first swing but misses. Jackson ducks and strikes back at Bruno's stomach and evades another blow from Cyprus.
Cyprus : "You are gonna...Whoa!"
Cyprus is tripped by Jackson's quick reflexes. Louie rushes in and tackles Jackson t the ground with ease. Jackson growls and kicks him hard in the shin.
Louie: "Owwww!"
Bruno: "You're gonna pay for roughing up my crew!"
Jackson: "Do you really want to try attacking me again?"
Bruno: "Raaaah!"
Jackson: "Too slow Bruno."
Bruno: "What! How?"
Jackson: "Three words Bruno; intense exercise regimen. Looks like I won."
Bruno tries to strike him while his back is turned, but is stopped by Warrick who steps in."
Warrick: "This is how you act when you have lost? Shameful. Even if he is not from this world, my bro Jackson has much more dignity than you."
Bruno: "Fine, you have freed the girls, but don't think this war is over, Jack. We will beat you someday."
Jackson: "Yeah, good luck with that."
As Bruno and his cohorts leave the scrapyard in Cyprus' hybrid truck, the whole gang comes down to congratulate Jackson's victory, cheering him on with excitement. The girls cluster around Jackson, hugging and kissing him.
Sophia: "Jackson! I don't even know what to say."
Gulani: "Yeah."
Jackson: "Ladies, take it easy now."
Renet: "Aren't you gonna say something about all that, Taciana?"
Taciana: "I know for a fact that my Jackson would never hurt me. Besides I'm going to go to join in."
Jackson: "Tacci, I did it! I won the match!"
Taciana: "I saw. Make way you three, the main girl is coming through. It's my turn for a victory kiss."
Renet: "Warrick?"
Warrick: "Yeah, bae?"
Renet: "That was so righteous of you to help Jackson down there. Especially right after that brawl was officially over."
Warrick: "The right thing is its own reward, Renet."
Renet: "That is not the only reward."
Abby: "Tobias, could we also have some alone time?"
Tobias: "Yeah,  but probably over the weekend since we have to stay focused."
Abby: "Toby all of us here might be seniors but that doesn't mean we don't deserve a little down time."
Evelyn: "You two make good couple."
Yahar: "They are not the only ones who make a good pair."
Evelyn: "Friday night is our first official date night, Yahar."
Yahar: "I remember, my delightful sweet pie."
Evelyn: "You are so silly."