New Car

Jackson: "You wanna come with me while we get my new car?"
Taciana: "Sure, my family and I know how to manage money."
Jackson: "Is that why everyone in class says that your family is rich?"
Taciana: "Yeah, kind of. But we are not millionaires."
Jackson: "Billionaires?"
Taciana: "Yeah, we are billionaires. Our parents work extremely hard to maintain that status. Plus, we donate thousands of dollars every year to help charities around the world. In fact, our school is doing a big project next week where we are going to be building homes for the furries who aren't as well off as others are. It's called Flats for Furries. My parents donated the supplies for it. It's going to be fun, you should come with us."
Jackson: "Wow, you have a big heart,Tacci."
Taciana: "Well, we try."
Jackson: "I've never built a house before."
Taciana: "That's okay! There's a job for everyone."
Warrick walks in after saying goodbye to Renet and settles in the driver's seat.
Warrick: "Hey, you two."
Jackson and Taciana: "Hey."
Jackson: "So anyways, are we going to get my new car?"
Warrick: "Yes, indeed."
Then they spot the other three Rabeau sisters coming to the truck in a hurry.
Serena: "It is mine, Ramona!"
Ramona: "No, mine, Serena!"
Tawny: "Excuse me, but it is obviously mine!"
The three continue arguing until Taciana blows her conflict whistle.
Serena: "What was that for, Taciana?"
Taciana: "It was the only way to get you to stop fighting."
Ramona: "It hurts my ears, sister."
Tawny: "Yeah."
Taciana: "We are all here because Jackson is going to buy a new car and we need to support him on what he chooses. No arguing, you three."
Jackson: "Thank you, Tacci."
Warrick: "Alright everyone, settle down we are on our way to the dealership."
Tawny: "So Jackson, what kind of ride did you have in mind?"
Jackson: "I will let you know when the purchase of the car is complete on the way out."
.......A Short Time Later.......
Jackson is strolling around the lot looking at the different cars. A young sales assistant comes out from behind the service desk to help. She walks up to Jackson and shakes his hand.
Sales Assistant: "Good afternoon and welcome to Leopard Auto!"
Jackson: "Hello there, who do I have the pleasure of addressing?"
Sales Assistant: "My name is Riley Polecat and I know who you are, Jackson Tontione."
Jackson: "Really? I guess word travels fast."
Riley: "Actually, I go to the same school as you."
Jackson: "Oh well, then I guess you can give me a discount."
Riley: "You are cute and funny."
Jackson: "Well, I try."
Riley: "So what is your style of car, Mr. Tontione?"
Jackson: "The car I am looking to purchase is a black 5020 Leopard F-Type."
Riley: "Okay, follow me. Here is our newest 5020 Leopard F-Type model at a good price."
Jackson: "Awesome!!! This is the one."
Riley: "Excellent choice."
Jackson: "What is the cost of the vehicle?"
Riley: "The floor plan price for this one is precisely one hundred thousand and six hundred dollars."
Jackson: "Woah, that is pretty steep."
Riley: "Tell you what, having a human drive one of our cars would be good advertising. I'll cut the monthly payment for the car which is normally seven fifty and make it half, which means you will be paying only three hundred and seventy-five dollars per month. Plus, I will sell the vehicle to you for only fifty thousand and three hundred dollars if you take me out for a few dates."
Jackson: "That is very generous of you Riley, but I already have a girlfriend waiting outside."
Riley: "Can she do this?"
Jackson: "How did you pull that paper out of my pocket?"
Riley: "Magicians do not reveal the secret behind the truck, Mr. Suave, and we can split a batch of cooked mice and fish."
Jackson: "Riley, you're very pretty for a polecat, but I don't think that is a good idea. But I heard the school will be building homes for furries soon, maybe I'll see you there."
Riley: "Okay, Jackson. I had to try! I've always wanted to date a human. See you in school!"
Riley and Jackson wave at each other. Jackson grabs the keys and the vehicle paperwork to take with him.
Jackson: "Let's ride."
Taciana: "Mind if I join you?"
Jackson: "Not at all, Tacci. Hop in!"
The two drive off with Warrick's truck following behind them all the way home.