Wild Eye Fox

After Jackson takes a shower, he heads back to the bedroom to change and puts on a new t-shirt with a lightning bolt on it. It's another beautiful day so he goes outside onto the soft green lawn.
Jackson: "Alright, now it is time to do fifty early morning push-ups to ensure my toughness. Oh yeah, Jackson is on the prowl."
Ramona: "Good morning."
Jackson: "Good morning to you too, Ramona. How'd you sleep?"
Ramona: "I'm alright. I just couldn't help but notice those muscles of yours."
Jackson: "Thanks. So, why are you so gussied up?"
Ramona: "I wanted to see if it would impress you. Do you like my outfit?"
Jackson: "Yeah, it looks nice. Did you find someone special two days ago?"
Ramona: "I actually have."
Jackson: "That's good news! Who is it?"
Ramona: "I'm looking at him."
Jackson: "Look, Ramona, I have already chosen Taciana and my choice has not changed."
Ramona: "I don't care."
Jackson: "Ramona, you are a very pretty girl, but I am not betraying her."
Ramona: "You really think I'm pretty?"
Jackson: "Yes, but we should not be doing this now."
Ramona: "I am not going to give up you."
Taciana: "Ramona, get off of him!"
Jackson: "Thanks, Taciana."
Taciana: "No problem, big man. Hope the rest of your day won't involve my sisters trying to make a move on you."
Ramona: "Hmph, why did you interrupt us?"
Taciana: "I stopped you because he's only faithful to me. Anyways, I have some new breakfast ideas. Do you want to join me?"
Jackson: "Hang on, I'm getting a text message."
Carina: "Hi Jackson, could you help me study for my upcoming biology quiz on Monday?"
Jackson: "Sure Tacci, I would be more than happy to help you make a new sort of breakfast. Then it looks like Carina needs help to study for a quiz. So, what do you have in mind, beautiful?"
Taciana: "How about pancakes with mixed berries in them?"
Jackson: "That sounds really good."
The three go to the kitchen to make breakfast. While there, Taciana talks about their Flats for Furries project.
Jackson: "Mhhm. Yeah. Sounds great."
Taciana: "Jacky, are you focused on me talking or me making breakfast?"
Jackson: "Actually, I'm focusing on a beautiful bunny who can do it all."
Ramona: "Blech! I am going to be sick if you two start making out."
Taciana: "Stop being so jealous and wake everyone up, okay Ramona? Breakfast is served!"
Jackson: "It sure looks good."
Ramona: "Give me a freaking break."
Taciana: "I'm sorry, Jacky. Please disregard my sister's childish complaints at the table."
Jackson: "Don't worry, Tacci, I understand. Little sisters. Well anyways, I have to go to Carina's to help her study for her biology class. You can tell me more about Flats for Furries later, okay?"
Taciana: "Well, okay. Just make sure you listen next time. It's a really important project. And about Carina, I have offered to tutor her before but she has said no every time."
Jackson: "There is only one possibility, Taciana. She obviously has a thing for me."
Taciana: "Don't joke about that, Jacky. I don't want to lose you to anyone."
Jackson: "It will be fine, Tacci, nothing is going to happen. Okay."
Taciana: "Okay, you can go. Just help my best friend because otherwise she will be retaking the class."
Jackson: "It is going to work out."
A short time later, Jackson pulls up to Carina's house.
Jackson: "Alright, I'm here now. No need to be nervous. Just be yourself and teach her what you know."
Carina: "Hey Jackson, I am so glad you're here."
Jackson: "What did you need help with?"
Carina: "I have a biology quiz in a couple of days and I need help figuring out this last question."
Jackson: "Let me see your homework. Well, it says to define what a scientific name of a species is and to give an example of one."
Carina: "Is that like Latin?"
Jackson: "Almost, except it is actually known as a binomial name."
Carina: "Oh okay. Now it all makes sense. Thank you, Jackson, I really appreciate it."
Jackson: "You're welcome, Carina. Is there anything else I can help you with?"
Carina: "Nope, that was all I needed."
Jackson: "Great. I guess I will see you on Monday."
Carina: "Wait! I want to show you something."
Jackson: "Okay. What is it?"
Carina: "It is the spot where the spirits dance in the sky. I was wondering if you wanted to come and watch them with me after dark?"
Jackson: "Sure, sounds interesting. Does something special happen there?"
Carina: "It is the one place where you could change into a furry."
Jackson: "Sophia and her dad told me a similar story. I almost thought it wasn't real."
Carina: "Jackson, it's very real."
Jackson: "That's interesting, but I have to head out."
Carina: "Wait! Can you stay with me, please?"
Jackson: "Carina, I know very few furries accept humans, but I doubt your folks would agree."
Carina: "But you'll regret it if you don't see it. Let's go!"
Jackson and Carina go on a long walk towards the spirit hill of light and see spirits of all sizes coming together in a harmonic circle at the very peak.
Carina: "It is the most beautiful sight to see here in Glassbec. Most furry couples actually come to the top of this hill for special moments. If you know what I mean."
Jackson: "I get you. Whew, we are finally at the top. What do I need to do to become a furry?"
Carina: "First, you must ask the spirits for permission before they can grant your request."
Jackson: "Great spirits of light, I humbly ask to lend me your ear."
The light suddenly lowers down to his level and it brightens a little to let Jackson know he has their attention.
The Lead Spirit: "What is your request, young human?"
Jackson: "My request is to become a dhole furry."
The Lead Spirit: "Are you at peace with your decision?"
Jackson: "I am, great spirit."
The Lead Spirit: "Very well. Remember, you cannot change back once you make this choice."
Jackson: "I understand."
The spirits then surround Jackson entirely and slowly change him into his desired form.
As the spirits complete Jackson's transformation, they return upwards above the hilltop.
Carina: "Jackson?"
Jackson: "Whoa. How do I look?"
Carina: "Furry."
Jackson: "Hehehe, thanks. Anyways, it is getting late I better go. Boy, I'm going to surprise everyone!"