Days of Fame and Pleasure

Taciana's parents rush to her with concern as she pulls into the driveway.
Saba: "Taciana! Jackson! Are you alright? What happened?"
Jackson: "We were ambushed by one of Salvador's old friends and the two brutes attempted to use us as leverage."
Bolton: "You mean the maniac who believes that all furries should show allegiance by following him into a life of crime?"
Taciana: "Yes, and only one canine could truly stop them."
Bolton: "You mean Quentin Riles from the town's task force? He's the one who called us after he said one of you texted him for help."
Taciana : "I meant Jackson, Daddy."
Saba: "Would that explain why your sisters ran inside the house without saying a word for almost seven days?"
Taciana: "Yes."
Bolton: "You did protect my Taciana and even risked your life doing so. From now on son, you are an honorary member of this family."
Jackson: "Thank you, sir."
Bolton: "Go on your two. Enjoy the rest of your day off."
Saba: "You think they will be okay by themselves, honey bun?"
Bolton: "Those two are going to be just fine."
Saba: "I need reassurance of my children's safety, Bolton! I don't want hear about anymore abductions, especially if involves one our own."
Bolton: "If it makes you feel better, I will hire a security guard to watch the mansion while we are at work."
Saba: "Thank you."
The two head off to work to run their multi-billion dollar company, Rabeau Incorporated.
Taciana: "Now that the parents are gone and there aren't many assignments left for remainder of the quarter, I think we deserve a little downtime."
Jackson: "I would think so, considering the day we had."
Taciana: "Hehe, well we could both be international heroes."
Jackson: "Hehe, I could see the headlines now; daring duo disrupts a bank robbery and jails the criminals."
Taciana : "Would I really make a great heroine?"
Jackson: "Why do you ask that?"
Taciana: "I mean, you were the one that actually took those two down and I just cowered a little and saw an opportunity to strike. It is not the hero thing to do."
Jackson: "Hey come on, there is nothing you should be ashamed of, babe. If you didn't distract that big brute, I wouldn't be here right now. Besides, you are my special heroine."
Taciana: "Hehe, you do have a way with words. How was I so lucky to find someone like you?"
Jackson: "I am your gift from the stars, am I not?"
They have a quick healthy dinner before walking into the main TV room.
The two finish off their day together by watching the sports channel, FSTN, Furry Sports Television Network.
Taciana: "Who do you think is going to win? I am hedging my bets on the team with the blue uniforms."
Jackson: "Babe, it is more about the skill of the individuals on the team than the color of their uniforms."
Taciana: "I haven't ever been much of a sports fan so I wouldn't know."
Jackson: "I'll teach you about it during college."
Taciana: "Really?"
Jackson: "Sure, I can do that and give you some pointers about basketball, soccer, football, baseball, and maybe even tennis."
Taciana: "You teaching me something?"
Jackson: "Yeah, it will be like reversing roles for a day or two, baby."
Taciana: "I will consider it; if you do something for me on that day."
Jackson: "What would that be, Tacci?"
Taciana: "You have to take me to a fancy restaurant called the The Moroccan Club."
Jackson: "How about this for a deal? If the Glassbec Gryphons win, then I chose the restaurant."
Taciana: "Okay, if that team wins you choose the restaurant and you get to teach me about every sport you know."
Jackson: "It's a deal."
.............The Second Day Off................
The next day Jackson is called by the Worldwide Furry Network for a live interview at 8:00 in the morning. Jackson and Taciana drive to the Worldwide Furry TV Station.
Taciana: "You can do this, Jacky. Plus, after what happened yesterday, the principal gave us plenty of time off to recover."
Jackson: "It is not a problem for me but I haven't been on a live telecast before. Am I getting too nervous?"
Taciana: "You shouldn't be, baby. Not mention the prom is this Friday and with you at my side we could end up becoming the new king and queen of the party."
She adjusts his necktie and tells him to take a breath before walking out in front of the camera.
Jackson: "Alright I can do this."
Jimmy Findello: "There he is ladies and gentlemen, the man of the hour, Jackson Le Tontione!"
Jackson waves his paw to the camera and takes a seat in the chair.
Jimmy Findello: "Jackson, all of our viewers want to know how it feels to face off against Glassbec's most wanted."
Jackson: "To be honest, Mr. Findello, it felt like it was going to be my last moment alive and I was afraid of losing the girl I love to
Salvador and his accomplice."
Jimmy: "So, you have a special lady in your in life?"
Jackson: "Yes I do. She has always been there for me and I would do the same for her. That also includes defending her with my life."
Jimmy: "Have you ever thought of protecting
Glassbec and joining the Task Force?"
Jackson: "I have thought about it, but I realize now that it is better to know where you are needed the most."
Jimmy: "I respect that big time!"
Jackson: "Thank you for your understanding, Mr. Findello. It has been an honor to finally be recognized for heroic accolades."
Mr. Findello: "It was great having you with us this afternoon, Mr. Tontione. Have a great day now. There you have it, folks, a local hero and man of his word. Thank you and goodnight!"
Jackson: "What did you think of my performance?"
Taciana: "That was fabulous, darling! You nailed it like a news anchor!"
Jackson: "Plus I kept my statement's from getting too personal."
Taciana: "Excellent."
.........1 hour later........
They go home and tell Mr. and Mrs. Rabeau about their day when they came back from work. Finally, the day then ends with Jackson and Taciana going to bed.
.........The Third Day Off........
Taciana: "I am not feeling so good sugar, would you be a darling and bring me some herbal tea and Vitamin C, please?"
Jackson: "Sure thing hun."
As he goes down the stairs some of the other girls from school call, asking him out to the prom after watching the news report. He declines them all since his decision has already been made with his divine looking girlfriend.
He brings her the medicine and lemon tea for Taciana and tells her that he'll be back with a surprise for her.
.........50 minutes later........
He purchases a black streamlined tux with red tie at Raikan's Suits and goes to Valera's Boutique for Taciana's clothes.
Jackson: "Tacci won't be able to take her eyes off me while I am wearing this, and she'll be looking like a dime in this one. Hi there, sweetheart. I'm looking to buy a prom dress for my girlfriend, but I am not sure what to pick. Any ideas?"
Valera Catalani: "We do have options for ladies who need that special touch from their man. Come this way young sir."
The mouse furry shows him her shop's number one prom dresses for sale and Jackson spots the perfect choice.
Jackson: "I choose the one that had lace chiffon on it."
Valera: "You have a good eye, sir. I take it that your lady friend is into exquisite designs."
Jackson: "You have no idea."
Valera: "Come on, I will ring you up."
After Valera scans the tag on the prom dress and places it in one plastic bag, she covers it with another one to avoid the risk of tearing.
Valera: "Have a good day, Jackson."
Jackson: "You know me?"
Valera: "Yeah, I know you from history class and I saw the news report about you when I was channel surfing."
Jackson: "Oh okay, thanks."
Jackson: "I'll see you then, Valera."
Valera: "Wow, Riley was right. Seeing a handsome dhole like him can really take a girl's breath away."
........50 minutes later.......
Jackson drives home and walks back to his cottage where Taciana is on the couch, asleep. He hides his new tux and Taciana's prom dress inside of his bedroom closet.
Jackson: "Wow she is like a angel when she sleeps."
Taciana: "I can still hear you, big man."
Jackson: "Impressive hearing."
Taciana: "I am feeling a lot better now, babe."
Jackson: "I am glad your feeling like yourself again, my Tacci."