Gratitude Part I

As Jackson drives the four girls back to the Rabeau house, Carina watches as Nova takes long side glances at Jackson.
Carina: "Um, Jackson?"
Jackson: "Yeah."
Carina: "I have never seen anyone take on a whole gang solo, before."
Jackson: "Doing the right thing for others has always been a rewarding experience to me."
Carina: "Is there any way I can show my gratitude?"
Jackson: "You don't owe me anything, Carina."
Carina: "No, I just wanted you to know that I really appreciate the rescue. Many of us at school see you as the new local hero."
Jackson: "Awww, shucks. It was nothing."
Amber: "Are you kidding? You stood up for what is right and did everything you could to ensure our safety."
Carina: "You are definitely one of a kind, Jackson Tontione."
Nova: "Heroic deeds and enjoying yourself at a mansion party in one afternoon? Hugely impressive and it is the kind of thing that I am looking for in a future mate."
Jackson: "I just want to protect everyone who is good here."
Carina: "Why is that, Jackson?"
Jackson: "Back when I was human, others would make excuses or chicken out about trying to be a noble individual in society."
Carina: "That is horrible."
Jackson: "I can make a real difference here because the corruption of this world isn't as bad as the one I once knew two thousand years ago."
Carina: "Well, I am glad you became a better man for it."
Carina smooches his ear from the back seat as Jackson parks his car. Jackson then opens the doors for all of them and receives a kiss on the cheek in gratitude from each of the furry girls. The five of them walk back into the Rabeau's house to continue the party, but a lot of the guests are looking distraught until Taciana sees Jackson and her rescued friends safe and sound. Taciana rushes up to Jackson and presses her lips against his.
Taciana: "Jackson? Oh my goodness. Are you okay? How was the mission?"
Jackson: "I'm fine, Tacci, I am fine. I saved Carina and the others from that cabin."
Sophia: "What happened to Bruno and his crew?"
Jackson: "Let us just say they will never be messing with anyone around Glassbec for a long time."
Sophia: "Jackson, you are incredible!"
Carina: "He sure is."
Taciana: "Relax, everyone! My boyfriend and hero has returned!"
Crowd: "Jackson! Jackson! Jackson!"
Warrick: "Way to go, bro! Fist bump!"
Hours later, the party ends when the food is gone and everyone is too tired to dance anymore. Everyone heads home except for Renet and Carina, who want to help Jackson and the Rabeaus clean up the mess left behind.