Furry High School

Warrick drives down the street towards the school. Jackson's eyes are glued to the window as he stares at the new scenery. While many things look the same, he notices almost everyone is smiling and helping each other. The city is clean, and even the cars drive without putting out puffs of black smoke. He glances around inside the car. The little sisters are still upset, and Taciana is going over her homework one more time. Jackson tries to break the silence by getting to know Warrick better.
Jackson: "Nice ride, Warrick."
Warrick:  "Thanks. It is a 5018 Range Rover Evoque. My pride and joy."
Jackson: "Cool. You think I could get a car at some point?"
Warrick: "Sure dude, in fact here is some cash for the new car of your choice. I figured you might need it, being new here and all."
Jackson: "Thanks bro, you are awesome!!!"
Warrick: "No problem, just hide the cash inside the secret compartment of your locker."
Jackson: "Lockers have secret compartments in this school?"
Warrick: "Sure, in fact we are halfway there. You'll see it soon."
Taciana: "Sorry to interrupt this interesting conversation; but I need to have a talk with Jackson."
Warrick: "Say what you have to say Tacci. We are all right here."
Taciana: "Okay, fine. Jackson, I don't think you should be driving a car on your own so soon."
Jackson: "Why not?"
Taciana: "The thing is... you're a human and some furries are not going like the fact of seeing someone of your species behind the wheel."
Jackson: "Taciana, are you saying I should worry about speciesism in your school?"
Taciana: "Yes, that's I am saying, Jackson."
Jackson: "I can prove to them that it doesn't matter what species you are in order to get along with others."
Ramona: "That is deep and pure of you to say Jackson."

Warrick makes a sharp turn and stops quickly in his personal parking spot close to the school's front entrance. They all get out of the truck, and Warrick locks the doors behind them. Jackson stares up at the building in front of them. It looked like he remembered school to be. A large brick building with trees on the outside. There were picnic benches scattered around, a long sidewalk, and lots of species of furries, all starting their day.
Warrick: "Welcome to Wild Eye High School!"
Taciana: "Are you ready for your first day here?"
Jackson: "Absolutely."
Serena: "Come on, Jackson. I'll give you a quick tour before class starts."
Tawny: "I should give the tour."
Ramona: "No, it should be me because I barely had a chance to speak to him!"
Taciana: "Alright you three, that is enough. Go to class and I will lead him in, okay. Come on Warrick. Time for class."
Warrick: "Alright sis, I'll go. Don't worry, Renet, I'll see you later after school."
Renet: "Sure thing, sugar. Hi Taciana, who is this?"
Taciana: "Hey Renet. This is Jackson, and he's newly enrolled here at Wild Eye. He's also staying in our guest cottage for a while."
Jackson: "Nice to meet you, Renet. So you are Warrick's girlfriend?"
Renet: "Yes. Hello! Wow, I did not know you had a new gentleman living with you Tacci."
Taciana: "Yeah, it's more like he found me."
Taciana and Renet show Jackson around to of his classes. On the way, they run into Carina Fox.
Carina: "Hey there are my favorite rabbits!How are you all doing?"
Taciana: "It is going great, Carina. We are just showing the newbie around before the first round of classes begins."
Carina: "A human? Wow! What's your name, handsome?"
Jackson: "Call me Jackson Tontione."
Carina: "You want call me sometime?"
Jackson: "Maybe so, just lay your number on me."
Carina: "You are so cute! Here is my number. Call me sometime okay J.T.?"
Carina blows a kiss in his direction as she walks off to her first class.
Taciana: "What was that?"
Jackson: "Oh come on, Taciana. I was just having a little fun."
Taciana: "I don't like other girls flirting with you."
Jackson: "The thing is, you have not marked me as a mate, therefore, I am fair game to any girl who wants to see me."
Taciana: "Fine, let's just go to class."
Renet: "Unfortunately, he is right, bestie."
Taciana: "Yeah, I know. I just want him to myself and not have to share him with anyone."
After everyone got to their first classes, Jackson realizes none of the Rabeaus are in his. The rest of the day, furries of all different species stare, eyeballing him due to his appearance.
........Seven hours later........
Jackson: "Well I am glad that's over."
Sophia Wolfe: "I'll say. Some days it feels like a prison. Yet it is always important to learn something new."
Jackson: "Very true indeed. Who might you be; if you don't mind my asking?"
Sophia Wolfe: "My name is Sophia Wolfe. I'm one of the most popular girls in school."
Jackson: "It is a pleasure to meet such a lovely wolf. I am known as Jackson Le Tontione, the one and only human in town."
Sophia: "So I hear. You want to maybe go swimming sometine? There's a big pool in town."
Jackson: "Sure. It will be my treat once I purchase my new car."
Sophia: "Oh really? Which one are you planning to buy?"
Jackson: "I'll surprise you. I'm not really sure just yet, but it's going to be great."
Sophia: "Ooooh, fancy I can't wait."
Jackson and Sophia smile at each other while Taciana, who is walking towards Warrick's truck, watches the two getting too close, jealousy riddled all over her face. As Sophia walks off, giving Jackson her number, Taciana come up.
Taciana: "I told you that you are my man, and no one's toy. Don't let me catch you intentionally being overly friendly with other girls again because it really hurts me when you do."
Jackson: "I am sorry, Tacci. I never realized your feelings were that strong for me."
Taciana: "It's fine, it's just I am in love with you and I want us to be more than friends."
Jackson: "That is fine with me, Taciana."
Taciana: "I wanted you for myself ever since I freed you from that stasis pod."
Jackson: "Well, I kind of fell for those gorgeous blue eyes of yours."
Taciana: "Your so cheesy, but I love it. Come on, we will just wait at Warrick's truck for the  others."