The Party

......One Week Later......
Serena walks inside from picking up some berries in the garden after a long school day and finds the whole house seemingly deserted.
Serena: "Hello? Anyone? What's this? Arrows on the ground. Huh? They lead into the family ballroom."
Everyone: "Surprise!"
Serena: "Thank you! All my friends and family came out to celebrate my eighteenth birthday!"
Jackson: "We even bought a DJ to play any song you desire."
Serena: "This is so awesome Jackson! Thank you! Thank you!"
Jackson: "Shouldn't you be having fun or go play some party games?"
Serena: "Oh, but I already am having fun."
Taciana: "Hey, paws off birthday girl."
Serena: "It is my birthday, which means I get whatever and whoever I want."
Taciana: "Listen here, sister. You're going to regret messing with my man!"
Jackson: "Tacci, just stop please. I am not going leave you for Serena. It's your sister's birthday and I don't want any conflict between any of us."
Serena: "DJ! Turn up the music!"
DJ Ovossy: "Yeah! You got it."
The music starts up and booms all around. The crowd dances freestyle. Everyone is having a great time.
Abby: "This is so much fun, Toby!"
Tobias: "Oh I know."
Abby: "Go baby! Shake it!"
Warrick and Renet are dancing "The Robot" together.
Warrick: "I'm the robotic dancing master!"
Renet: "I beg to differ! Check out this move!"
Warrick: "Totally unfair Renet."
Renet: "I'm in the lead for the dance contest winner, handsome!"
.........Meanwhile........
Riley dances into a graceful circle when the song changes from a fast pace to a slow and suave melody emerging from the music amplifiers."
Male Ferret Furry: "Hey there, Riley."
Riley: "Who are you?"
Male Ferret Furry: "You are kidding right? It's me Miles."
Riley: "Oh right, from last year's chemistry class. Are you enjoying yourself?"
Miles: "Yeah, I have never been invited to the Rabeau's house before."
Riley: "Hehehe. It is almost like a mansion, except it has one guest room."
Miles: "You ought to join me and my friends by the amplifiers. The music sounds better if you're really close to them."
Riley follows her new acquaintance. They both feel the graceful intensity of the music, along with everyone else on the dance floor.
Evelyn: "Huh, well what do you know. It looks like Riley finally has made a new friend. I'm happy for her."
Yahar: "I told you she'd be fine, Eve. Let's dance."
Evelyn: "You are good for someone who likes to keep me on my feet."
Yahar: "My aim is too please, Badgera."
........One Hour Later........
Ramona is sitting alone in her room. She draws in her diary while listening to the party downstairs.
Ramona: "This music sounds off the chain, but it would be so much better if I had someone to dance with. Since I don't, I'm just going to stay here until someone gets me."
Tawny: "Ramona? Come on, sis! It's nearly time for Serena to blow out her candles."
Ramona: "Alright! I'm coming."
Tawny: "Mom and Dad couldn't stay because they have a late night board meeting with their company investors."
Ramona: "They are always busy on weekends, Tawny. Whats the point?"
Tawny: "The point is being there for Serena because she's growing up just like us. Plus,  we're her family and we should celebrate the day of her birth like we always do."
Ramona: "Fine, Serena can have her day, but later on it will be my chance."
Tawny: "Whatever you say, Ramona."
Jackson: "Taciana?"
Taciana: "Yes, babe?"
Jackson: "I think Serena is getting antsy to make her birthday wish. She whispered in my ear she wanted to have some cake as she walked off the dance floor."
Taciana: "Okay. I'll grab the megaphone. Ahem. Is this working? Attention everyone! It is time to wish my baby sister a great happy birthday!"