Epilogue: Family Vacation

They fly the very next day to the Ethereal Isles on the family jet and land on their private airstrip. Bolton then leads the group to the prepaid vacation spot.
Bolton: "Welcome to Isla Kalma, everyone."
Jackson: "This place looks awesome!"
Taciana: "I knew you'd love it."
Jackson: "Is that special surprise still coming?"
Taciana: "Hehe, of course the surprise is still coming."
Jackson: "Will it happen after a day of exploring?"
Taciana: "You are going to have to keep guessing, darling. Now come and help start unpacking."
Jackson: "Alright."
He begins placing his clothes in the drawers while Taciana sets up her grooming supplies. The day continues with everyone else setting up shop in their own hotel rooms.
.......Meanwhile........
Martin: "Extra clothes? Check. Personal supplies? Check. Party gear? Check. Okay Mona, we are ready to get the rest of this day rolling!"
Ramona: "You are finally done, super genius?"
Martin: "Oh Mona, Mona, Mona."
Ramona: "What?"
Martin: "It is always good to double check if we have everything with us beforehand."
Ramona: "Hehe. Okay, you are right Marty. Now can we go for a swim? I heard Mom and Dad talking about hosting a family feast later tonight at 9:30pm."
Martin: "Say no more, bunny girl. Let's splash!"
He takes her paw and they run down to the beach for a long swim.
Tawny: "What are we supposed to do here seeing as there are not that many furry boys around on this island?"
Serena: "We could go try surfing."
Tawny: "Are you serious?"
Serena: "Why not? It is not like we have anything else to do except go into town and see what locals have in store."
Tawny: "Fine."
The pair walk up to a concession stand and ask the seller for two surfboards. Serena pays ten dollars for the surfboards rental.
SurfBoard Seller: "Enjoy your day."
Serena: "You remember how to do this?"
Tawny: "Sort of. I can do this. I can do this."
She stands up and tries to catch the wave, but it ends up wiping her out into the water.
...........30 minutes later...........
Tawny is found unconscious on the beach right next to her surfboard and Serena comes off of her wave to check on her.
Serena: "Tawny! Wake up! Oh no! Come on, please wake up! Sister?"
Serena runs over to the hotel and knocks on Taciana's door. Jackson's opens it.
Serena: "You two have to help me!"
Jackson: "What's wrong Serena?"
Serena: "Tawny's not breathing!"
Taciana: "Calm down, sis. Take us to her."
They run to Tawny's unconscious body.
Jackson: "Uh oh."
Serena: "Can you help her?"
Jackson: "Never fear. I am certified in CPR, Serena."
Taciana: "What should we do?"
Jackson: "Okay, first I have to check for a pulse and start performing chest compressions until she is breathing again. You two have to find a towel to keep her core body temperature warm."
Taciana: "Okay, Jacky. Please save my little sister."
Jackson: "I've got this Tacci."
When they go off searching for a comfortable towel, Jackson completes numerous chest compressions.
Tawny: (coughs up water)
Tawny: "Uggh, what hit me? Jackson?"
Jackson: "Hey Tawny, you gave your sisters a fright."
Tawny: "Were you worried, or did you do it because Taciana told you to."
Jackson: "I saved you because I was worried I might lose my future sister in law."
Tawny: "Oh well, thanks Jackson. I take back what I said before about my sister's relationship with you."
Jackson: "Thanks Tawny, that is mighty noble of ya."
Taciana and Serena bring the requested towel to Tawny and hug her in relief of her current condition.
Taciana: "Oh my goodness. Tawny! Are you alright?"
Serena: "We thought you were gone."
Tawny: "I am fine. I'm alive and breathing, my sisters."
Jackson: "Anyways, let's have some fun swimming at the pool instead."
The Rabeau sisters cheered at that and followed Jackson back to the island's hotel.
Jackson: "Its party time, furries!"
Many other teens furries join in or around the pool to make some noise and get down with the music.
.......Further down on the Kalma Beach......
Martin and Ramona are done swimming and start dancing together near the watery shoreline. They play up some tunes from Martin's music speaker.
........4 hours later........
Martin: "Ramona, I couldn't imagine any moment that's better than this."
Ramona: "Yeah, being out here with no one else around is like heaven to me."
She wraps her arms around his neck as Martin holds her waist while swaying to the song's harmonic beats flowing through their souls. They stare into each other's eyes.
Then an unusually big wave washes them down into the wet sand.
Ramona: "Hahahahaha!"
Martin: "Hahahahaha!"
Martin: "Now that was a hardcore splash, Mona!"
Ramona: "Hehe. Yeah, it sure was Marty, but we have to go shower down before the big dinner. Follow me smooth operator; we might take in some sights along the way back."
The couple treks back to the Kalma hotel.
........At the Kalma Suites........
Jackson: "Are you all ready to rock and roll, party furries?"
Crowd: "Wooo! Yeah!"
Jackson: "Time to dive."
Taciana: "That is my dhole."
Renet: "Isn't he kind of a show off?"
Taciana: "My Jacky is just being himself and that is what I love about him. He shows little to no fear."
Renet: "You are a lucky girl."
Taciana: "I know."
Renet: "I am glad that Warrick is not about to try diving. He wants to keep his hair looking slick. Hehe."
Taciana: "I know my brother and he will do anything to make you happy."
Renet: "So the hair thing is just his way of saying he cares a lot?"
Taciana: "Yeah girl, he knows you don't like swimming so much."
Renet: "I think I might surprise him with something tomorrow."
Warrick: "Surprise me with what?"
Renet: "Did you hear us the whole time?"
Warrick: "When I came back with the last of the berry punch for all of us I only heard half of the conversation."
Renet: "Oh goodness!"
Warrick: "Chill baby, I will still be surprised as you reveal the gift. Also, it is almost time for our vacation dinner."
Taciana: "I will go get Jackson away from his adoring fans. Jackson!"
Jackson: "Yeah!"
Taciana: "It is time for dinner!"
Jackson: "The food is done already?"
Taciana: "Yeah, come on, Jacky!"
Jackson: "One moment, bae. I'll see you tomorrow guys!"
Taciana: "I cannot believe I fell in love with a glory hound."
Jackson: "Oh Tacci, that really hurts."
Taciana: "Jacky, a dinner on the first day of vacation has been my family's tradition for generations. I want Serena to accept you as one of us and not as a potential partner."
Jackson: "Wait, I thought your sister Serena was okay with us being together?"
Taciana: "She puts on a good act, Jackson, but it's only a ploy to get to you."
Jackson: "Whatever she has planned, it is not going to ruin what we have and our vacation."
Taciana: "Really?"
Jackson: "Call it a guarantee, milady."
Taciana: "Thanks, baby."
The four head to the main dinner table in the hotel restaurants with Saba and Bolton at the center of the table.
Saba: "Welcome everyone to the traditional Rabeau dinner."
Bolton: "I will begin the prayer to the spirit of light to protect us before we consume the feast prepared for us."
Everyone sits quietly.
Bolton: "Great and mighty spirit of light, guard us from the terrors of this world and watch over those in need as we continue our support for every charity in all corners of this greener earth."
Saba: "That was perfectly done, dear."
Bolton: "I have been saving it for a special occasion."
Saba: "Hehe."
Jackson: "I propose a toast to a new life,
friendship, love, family, and future success!"
Taciana: "Bravo baby!"
Warrick: "Nailed it!"
Renet: "Hehe!"
Tawny: "Took the words right out of my mouth!"
Martin: "This super genius agrees!"
Ramona: "Yeah to all of us!"
Bolton: "Here, here."
Saba: "To a grand vacation!"
Taciana: "Happy vacation, Jackson."
Jackson: "Happy vacation, Taciana."
They share a heartfelt kiss before digging into the food on their plates accompanied by the laughter and conversations of their family and friends.

                                   The End

(((Updated paperback book and ebook version  of "Falling For A Furry: A Great Change!" Available now on Amazon and Goshenpublishers.com!)))