Back to School

The Next Day.

Jackson: "Are you set for today, Tacci?"
Taciana: "I have been ready for Monday since last Friday. Today we get to find out what we need for our Flats for Furries project!"
Jackson: "I am grateful that you and your family accepted me as one of your own."
Jackson starts up his new car and Taciana hops in on the passenger side.
Ramona: "Hey Jackson."
Jackson: "Where is Warrick?"
Taciana: "He left early to go pick up Renet."
Jackson: "Should we wait for your sisters or just leave them to walk it out?"
Taciana: "We could leave them, but then they would probably hate us for the rest of the day."
Jackson: "Alright, we will wait."
Then after ten minutes of waiting, the rest of the Rabeau sisters jump in the back and the five zoom off to school."
Jackson: "Alright, here we are, ladies. Wait, Taciana, I'll get your door."
Taciana: "Such a gentleman."
Jackson: "My pleasure, sweet Tacia."
Natasha: "Are you prepared for the biology quiz today, Carina?"
Carina: "I have been prepared since a couple of  days ago."
Natasha: "You actually prepared for a quiz?"
Carina: "Yes, I am actually ready for it."
Natasha: "Why are you smiling so much?"
Carina: "No reason."
Natasha: "You met someone you like, didn't you?"
Carina: "I had some help studying from someone special."
Natasha: "Awww. What is his name?"
Carina: "His name is Jackson Tontione."
Natasha: "You mean the human?"
Carina: "He is a furry now."
Natasha: "What species of furry is he?"
Carina: "He is a very strong and intelligent dhole."
Natasha: "Woah, is that him with the Rabeau's?"
Carina: "Yeah."
Natasha: "Well, he certainly is a handsome one."
Carina: "He's coming this way."
Jackson: "Hey girl. How is it going?"
Carina: "Hi, Jackson."
Jackson: "Who is your friend?"
Carina: "This is Natasha Rouille and we were about to head to class, but could we walk with you and the Rabeaus?"
Jackson: "Yes, of course you can."
Carina: "Yay! Thank you."
Taciana: "Paws off Carina, he is my mate."
Carina: "Sorry bestie, he is just too handsome to resist."
Jackson: "Well, we should be getting to the gym for the assembly. See you there!"
Taciana: "Wait for me, Jacky!"
.........Three minutes later..........
Principal: "Students, thank you all for coming. This week we have a special project for you. On Thursday and Friday you will all be helping to build Flats for Furries!"
Students: "Yay!"
Principal: "These homes will help those among us who are less fortunate. Even if you have never helped build a home before, there is a job for you. We furries to carry things, paint, rake the yard, and deliver things. Everyone can help."
Students: "Hooray! We can all help!"
Jackson: "Taciana, are you sure this will be fun?"
Serena: "You bet, Jackson! Helping others is always fun. I always paint."
Tawny: "And I always help decorate."
Ramona: "I help install the windows."
Taciana: "And I like to help put down carpet. It's not hard at all, you'll see. Everyone pitching in together makes it go quickly!"
Jackson: "Well, if you four ladies can do all that, I bet I can do something too."
Principal: "... and that's when we will meet. Time for class now, everyone."
........6 hours and 48 minutes later........
Carina: "Glad that's over."
Natasha: "Thank goodness."
Taciana: "You said it."
Jackson: "You all want to go to the skating rink at the arcade?"
Warrick: "I'm down."
Renet: "Sounds fun."
Jackson: "Awesome! Let's roll."
Taciana, Carina, and Natasha jump in Jackson's car. Warrick and Renet follow in the truck. The other three Rabeau sisters took the bus after realizing they were left behind."