2.

Eventually, it was my turn, I was the last youngling to go in. As I walked into the room, I felt all eyes watching me, every member of the Jedi Council was there, sat in a circle around me. It was quite intimidating I remember, but seeing Master Windu and Qui Gon calmed me down a little. Opposite me sat, small and green, Master Yoda.

"Strong with you, the force is." He said.
"Done well in your training, you have."

"Thank you Master." I said, bowing my head slightly.

"Here today we decide whether you will go onto further education within the Jedi Order." Master Qui Gon said.
"All members of the council believe it would be stupid to not let you continue. It has been many years since a youngling with such potential as yourself has stood in this chamber."

I felt a flow of relief and joy sore through my body. I was elated to hear that I had passed and to hear that the Jedi Council thought so well of me. I looked to Master Windu, who sat with a smile and a proud look upon his face.

"Bright, this girls future is." Master Yoda stated.

"So will I be trained?" I asked, excitedly. Looking back on it, I probably shouldn't have spoken out, it showed cockiness and slight arrogance.

"Yes." Master Windu said, standing up from where he sat.
"Yes you will. I take Delta Nova as my Padawan learner." He added.

My heart began to race and I felt light on my feet. I was about to start a new, exciting and incredible journey, with Master Windu to guide me.

And that was that, I was assigned a master and within days, the next step of my training had begun. However, this time I had my own, individual sleeping quarters, as a Padawan learner.
———————————————————————————
The next few months were long, hard days packed full of training. My training included strengthening my physical and mental connection with the force. Each day I was improving and progressing more and more, constantly learning new things. Master Windu was an amazing teacher and put so much effort and detail into everything he taught me.

When I was about 8 I got a bit curious about my "seeking" ability and decided it was time to talk to Master Windu about it.
"Master," I said to him one day.
"When you recruited me, what did you mean when you said I was a seeker?"

"When you're a seeker, there is one aspect of the Force which you have a stronger connection to than other Jedi. This aspect is the ability to find things, seek things out, objects, people, planets, anything." Explained my Master.
"You have this ability, I sensed it in you the day we met. Every Jedi is able to sense the location of things, but for Seekers, this sense is heightened and you're able to locate things down to a pin point.  Though you may not think your seeking sense is very strong now, with training and perseverance, you'll excel and use your power for greatness." He added.

"Are there many others like me?" I asked.

"A few, but I haven't felt a force as strong as yours in a long time, Delta."
To hear my Master say this gave me great confidence and hope.

"Thank you Master, I look forward to learning more about my seeking sense." I replied with a smile.
———————————————————————————
My training intensified and I continued to learn and grow. Then one day I learnt that Master Qui Gon had taken in a new padawan. I didn't know much, just that this mysterious boy had been picked up on the desert lands of Tatooine. I also knew that Master Windu didn't trust him, he didn't explicitly tell me, but I could sense it when he spoke about him. I remember thinking how much I liked this new Padawan's last name, Skywalker. I don't know what it was, I just thought it had a cool ring to it.