20.

I was done. I couldn't take anymore. Day after day, I was tortured, interrogated and abused. I struggled to keep my eyes open and stay alert. I could hardly speak, my throat just so worn out from screaming, shouting and crying. I just couldn't do it any longer.

However, there was one day where I wasn't visited by an Separatist officer, or by an inquisitor. In fact I was left completely alone. To me, this was very odd and I could sense that something wasn't quite right. I knew that they weren't 'giving me a day off'. No, something stopped them from coming, there was something more important than getting information out of me.

Suddenly, a loud alarm started ringing and lights began to flash red. I could sense a commotion from beyond the door in front of me and I started to panic. I wanted to react but I couldn't; I was too weak. I tried to move my hands and struggle with the restraints, but it was no use, there was not an ounce of energy left within me. Even with the adrenaline rush of this alarm and flashing lights, I still couldn't move.

Then, I started to hear shouts and cries from the other side of the door. It was obvious that there was some kind of fighting going on, but I had no idea who it was. Gradually, the amount of shouting decreased, until it was all gone; each voice being cut short one by one.

Quickly, the door slid open to reveal numerous bodies, Separatist officers and battle droids lying dead on the ground. In front of them stood two people. And as soon as I saw their faces, I just wanted to cry.

It was Obi-Wan and Anakin. And I had never been happier to see them.

This was completely different to our reunion on Tatooine; this time I actually wanted to see them and have them take me away from here.

I didn't say anything, I could barely speak, I just smiled at them with tears forming in my eyes. Both of them rushed into the room towards me. Obi-Wan went straight to the control panel and started to press some of the buttons.

"Are you alright?" Anakin calmly asked, a worried look on his face. I nodded my head in response, tears falling down my cheeks.

Suddenly, the restraints and straps that had tightly constricted me for so long were released. I practically fell out of the chair. But Anakin caught me and gently lowered me to the ground. He knelt down by my side and cradled me in his arms. I looked up at him and he looked back at me. For the first time since leaving the Jedi Temple three years ago, I actually felt safe.

I tried to speak, but I was so drained that I made little sound.
"Th...thank you." I quietly, croakily said.

"It's okay, you're safe now." Anakin said as placed a hand on my cheek.

"We have to move, this whole ship is going to blow in a short amount of time." Obi-Wan said, walking over to us.

They both, carefully helped me to my feet, supporting me the whole time. But my legs were so frail, my whole body was frail. Endless hours of being strapped, dead still, to that chair took a terrible toll on my strength.

We exited the small torture room and down a long bright corridor. I was stumbling around a lot and struggling to pick my feet up; Obi-Wan and Anakin were essentially dragging me through the ship. All around us, alarms were ringing, lights were flashing and pipes were bursting out with steam. It was chaotic and I could hardly focus on what was in front of me.

Then I realised something.
"Wait," I tiredly said and we all stopped walking.
"My lightsaber...I can't leave without it."

"Don't worry, Delta, we're one step ahead of you!" Obi-Wan said with a smile. He then hinted to his belt and attached to it was my sacred lightsaber, the gold paint and black stripes shining at me. I smiled back and we continued down the corridor.

Eventually, the corridor opened up into a larger room, with doors and corridors leading off in all directions.

We stopped walking and I could sense that Anakin and Obi-Wan were confused, lost.

"I don't suppose you remember which way we came from, Master?" Anakin asked, turning to Obi-Wan.

"I was about to ask you the same question."
He replied, looking around at all the potential pathways.

They were both still supporting me and holding me upright.
"Where are we going? I can find it." I asked, breathing heavily; worn out by only walking.

"The hangar, we've got an escape ship there now." Anakin said.

I used my seeking ability and tried to reach out and sense for their ship. I found it, but it took longer than it should've, but I was tired and distressed.
"It's down there, the passage straight ahead, then down the stairs on the left."

So we set off again. The further we ventured through the ship, the more things around us started to go wrong. The walls and floor started to shake and tremble, the alarms were still screaming and the lights still flashing. Sparks of electricity flew out of exposed wires and showered down.

Eventually, we reached the ships hangar. Obi-Wan and Anakin picked up the pace a little and my feet began to drag along the floor as we headed straight for the ship. We got to the ship and Obi-Wan lowered the door and it's steps. We all clambered aboard, into the small and silver streamline vessel.

There was a row of padded seats which Obi-Wan and Anakin put me down on, before rushing to their pilot seats and quickly starting the engine. The ship rattled slightly as it warmed up and prepared for take off. Gently, we rose off of the ground and turned towards the big open hangar doors. Quickly, the ship zoomed forward and out into the dark abyss of space. We flew faster and I turned around to look out of the window behind my head and finally, I saw where I had been held for so long. It was a huge, great star destroyer, shaped like an arrow head with turrets and guns.

Then suddenly, just like Obi-Wan said, it exploded.

I have never seen anything like it. Just out of no where, the mighty Star Destroyer turns into a huge ball of fire and glowing explosions. But the strangest thing was that it didn't make a single sound, not even a peep; sound can't travel through space.

As soon as the ship was destroyed, we jumped to hyperspace and cruised away. I slumped down where I sat and let out a big, deep sigh of relief. I was safe, alive, I had been rescued.

Obi-Wan and Anakin stood up from their pilot fairs and sat on the other seats opposite me.

"Are you alright, Delta?" Obi-Wan asked, his eyebrows furrowed in a concerned expression.

I could feel more tears forming again, I was so overwhelmed with everything that had, so suddenly, just happened.
"Yes, I am now." I croakily said.
"Is Markcol okay? Is he safe?" I quickly asked.

"Markcol is fine, he has fully recovered and is back on Coruscant." Obi-Wan replied.

"What did the Separatists do to you?" Anakin abruptly asked.

I wasn't sure I was ready to talk about everything I had just been through; the hours of pain and torture I had endured.

I felt my lips tremble and I hesitated before responding, looking down at the floor.
"They wanted information, about a Jedi Holocron. They said I was the only one who could find it for them. Everyday, they put me through..." I couldn't finish my sentence.

"You don't have to talk about it now, Delta. I'm sure you don't want to relive what you have been through." Obi-Wan said. The look on Anakin's face told me that he was worried and concerned about me.

"How long ago was Takodana?" I asked.
"How long was I on that ship for?"

They both shuffled slightly in their seats and looked to one another. Anakin took a took a deep breath in.
"Three months." He sighed.

"Three months?" I whispered to myself. My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe it, had I really been gone that long? Had I actually survived three months of hell? My heart rate increased a little as the shock sunk in.

There was so many things I wanted to know. I felt so lost and confused, how was I ever going to get over this?

A/n
Hello,
Thank you so much for reading and I hope you enjoyed! :)
Always happy for feedback and constructive criticism! :)
-A