13.

*Little bit of a time jump:)*

I'd been on Tatooine for three years now. I was still making good money with Krista, Edric and Rosa in the scrapping and scavenging business. Over the years, I had saved up enough money from working on the farm and scrapping, to help Ceth and Fiolla buy all new equipment and machinery for the moisture farm. The machinery was so up to date that the practically didn't need me or my help anymore. As the work for me to do on the farm gradually decreased, I dived back into my savings and bought myself my own place. It was a small house, right on the outskirts of Mos Eisley. In fact, it was probably the last house, on the edge of town. It was beige, like all of the other houses, with a dome roof. The good thing about it being on the edge of the town, was that I had space to 'park' my ship and conceal it under large tarpaulin.  I was still working with Krista, so I still had a source of income, I even worked a few shifts in the local Cantina for a few months.

Although I had a new life, new friends and a new home, I was still meditating and training myself with the force. However, I was not the same person who left Coruscant three years ago. Despite having a great time on Tatooine, it didn't come without it's difficulties, I'd ran into multiple confrontations and disagreements with other scrappers. I even got into a few fights in the Cantina (which is why I only worked there a few months). I usually won these brawls and arguments, but that's probably because I was trained as a Jedi and I was physically strong.

Anyway, there was one day where all of that pretty much changed, and I was forced to have a reunion with my former self.

I was walking home after a usual day of scrapping and looting. Except, it wasn't really 'usual'; this one day I thought to myself 'nah I don't need my lightsaber, I'll leave it at home.'.  It just had to be that day, didn't it? I got to my street and I immediately sensed that something was different, someone was here. I couldn't tell who at first, but I knew that they were like me; Force-Sensitive.

At first I thought that it was some little kid close by that didn't know they had a connection to the force yet. But then I noticed, my front door was open. I ran to my house and the feeling grew stronger, I could sense that whoever it was, was near by. I quickly scanned the room, looking for anything that might be misplaced. Nothing had been taken, but draws and cupboards had been opened. To be honest I was quite confused, it clearly wasn't a robbery, I had valuable tools and things lying around that hadn't been touched. My heart rate increased a little bit. Luckily, my lightsaber was exactly where I left it; under a rag on a work bench to my left.

Suddenly, I had a quick, sharpe sense that whoever was in my house, was standing behind me. Immediately, I used the force to pull the lightsaber from the table and firmly into my right hand. I quickly spun around and revealed one of the green blades.

The I stopped dead. I couldn't believe the two people standing before me.

I lowered my lightsaber but kept the blade drawn.
"No way." I said in disbelief.

It was Anankin and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

My heart dropped a little. I didn't know how to react.  They had both changed since the last time I saw them. Anakin's hair was now longer, darker and he no longer had the padawan braid, whilst Obi-Wan's hair was a little shorter. I also noticed that Anakin was wearing a long, black, leather glove on his right right arm. But nothing on his left.

"What are you doing here!?" I exclaimed.

"Looking for you." Anakin responded, gesturing his hands towards me.

"Why? Who sent you?" I was a little paranoid. The last time I saw a Jedi, I was being charged with murder, now there were two standing in my house.

"Master Windu sent us." Obi-Wan replied.

"But why?" I asked again.

"He didn't tell us." Anakin said.

"Didn't tell you? What do you mean?"

Obi-Wan stepped forward.
"Our orders were simple, we were given your location and told to bring you back to Coruscant. We're not here to hurt you and we intended to bring you back to Coruscant unharmed."

"You're not taking me anywhere." I scoffed.

"I'm sorry, Delta, we don't really have a choice." Anakin said.

I narrowed my eyes at them. There was no way that I would willingly go back to Coruscant or the Jedi Temple, not after the way I was treated. Who was there for me to trust?!

"Please, don't make this difficult..." Obi-Wan started.

"I'm not going anywhere!" I cut him off, raising my voice.

I raised up my lightsaber, signalling that I wasn't going without a fight.

"Well, this should be interesting." Anakin whispered to Obi-Wan. Both of them took their lightsabers from their belts and turned on the blades, almost simultaneously.

I was determined to have the upper hand, after all it was two against one, so I tilted my lightsaber hilt horizontally and powered on the second green blade. Now, both of the blades were out and ready.

"Oh...that's new." Said Obi-Wan, a little shocked.

Suddenly, I charged towards them, lightsaber poised to strike. Of course, I didn't want to hurt either of them, but I wanted to get my point across that I wasn't going back with them. They both dodged the blade.

I force pushed Anakin and Obi-Wan away from me. They both crashed down and made a mess of my house. Whilst they were down, I sprinted out of the front door and darted to my star fighter, covered by the tarpaulin. I grabbed the material and yanked it off, revealing the ship underneath. I went to climb into it, but I was jerked backwards by a force pull from Obi-Wan. I scrambled to my feet to face them.

"Delta, please, don't be like this." Obi-Wan said. But I completely ignored him. He stepped towards me, however, I quickly pushed him backwards with an invisible force. Anakin didn't look to happy after I did that. So I went for him. But each strike I gave, he blocked or dodged. He was a good fighter; fast and agile, I have to admit, he was a difficult opponent.

We carried on fighting, the distinct humming and clashing of our lightsabers was all that could be heard. Then suddenly, I gave myself the upper hand; jumping backwards then going in for a powerful over head strike. However, Anakin was fast enough to block it. Still, I pushed on, our blades almost locked together in a cross. He was stronger than me, and he started to push back with his blade on mine, now I was the vulnerable one.

We were face to face, scowling through the cross of our glowing blades.
"You've changed, Delta." Anakin said to me.

I said nothing back, I just continued pushing against the tense strain of our lightsabers together.

Suddenly, I felt a firm grip on my shoulder.
"Sorry about this, Delta." Obi-Wan said. Next, I felt a sharpe scratch in my neck, before Obi-Wan let go of my shoulder. I instantly snapped around towards him. I was frightened and angry that he'd just injected me with something.

I held my hand against my neck, where the scratching pain was.
"What did you just do!? What was tha..."

I couldn't finish my sentence; everything went black.

A/n
Hello,
This chapter is the start of the next part of the story and Delta's journey as a character! I'm really looking forward to posting it!
As usual, I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for reading!
Happy for feedback and constructive criticism! :)
-A