25.

"Why are you helping the Separatists? If we share the same memories then you would know about everything they've done and all the evil that they stand for." I said to my clone.

"Because they brought me into this world, created me, made me stronger than you. And for that I thank them, help them, use the seeking ability to aid them in their rise to power."

"You're helping the wrong side! You know what is in that holocron and you know what the Separatists will do if they get that list!"

"No Delta, you're fighting for the wrong side. Think about what the Jedi Order has done to you, to your family. Your mother had both her children taken away at such young ages only to be locked into a life of rules and routines. You thought your own brother was dead, but really the Jedi Order was keeping him a secret from you all along. They sentenced you to death and stripped you of your knighthood, leaving you defenceless and alone on Tatooine for three years. But as soon as they need your help and actually acknowledged your potential, they come running back to you as if nothing happened."

I hate to say it, but part of me agreed with her. She was right. I didn't want to agree with her or see her point, but I couldn't help myself.

I couldn't respond to her, I stared blankly at her whilst I processed everything.

"Join me." She said, holding out a hand towards me.
"The Separatists obviously see your potential and what great things you can achieve. They wouldn't have created me if they didn't believe in you."

For a spilt second, a feeling came over me, and I very nearly took her hand. I wanted to be believed in, I wanted to be wanted, I wanted the respect I deserved. I felt the dark side almost...call for me.

Then I quickly snapped out of it and saw through her mind games, realising how deluded I was being.
"Stop. Listen to yourself. The Separatists are using you. The only reason you were created was so they could exploit your ability and use it for evil. The Jedi Order threw me out because I made a mistake, but I paid for it and I'm not the same person I was three years ago. You're right, I don't know where I belong, but at least I know I can trust the people around me. You think that you're stronger than me, but you're just a clone, created in a lab, a piece of genetic engineering. We may look the same but the truth is, we're nothing alike, you've been corrupted by the dark side, whilst I'm still fighting for what's right!"

She scowled at me. It was clear that she didn't like my retaliation.

"Such a shame." My Clone said, picking up the holocron and examining it. I quickly grabbed my lightsaber and unveiled one of the green blades; I wasn't going to let her leave with the holocron.
"You know, we could be great together. Our combined power and strength would be too much for any of the Jedi to take on. Think about what we could achieve, the endless possibilities and unimaginable power." She scowled at me still.

"I don't want power!"

"Then what do you want?! Where do you belong in this world?!" She shouted at me, making me jump a little. Truly, she was starting to intimidate me.

"I want that holocron." I calmly responded, holding up my green lightsaber, ready to fight.

Suddenly, the clone grabbed her own lightsaber from her belt and quickly ignited its bright, red blade. She threw the blue holocron to one side and it hit the floor hard, I panicked that she'd broken it.

I glared at myself, it felt so weird thinking I was about to fight myself. We both held our lightsabers, poised and ready to strike.

My clone made the first move and lunged towards me, letting out an angry grunt. I blocked and quickly dodged to the side, before throwing my own strike and fighting back. The hisses and humming filled the room as our red and green lightsabers collided over and over again.