Welcome to the Tea Party

(Haven's POV)

I ran down the alley seeing the Doctor stumbling back doubled over in pain. "Doctor are you ok?" I shrieked running to his side.

"Yes, yes all good, Just got keened in the... Never mind! I saw your friend." The Doctor composed himself.

"You did? which way did she go?" I said franticly.

"Follow me," the Doctor spotted something running down the alley. I was right behind him making twists and turns through the back alleys when he finally came to a stop. He peered around the corner. My eyes followed his gaze. There in the town square stood my friend holding a puppet head, the decapitated body lying on the ground. Beside her was a man. Crimson blood painted his stubble-covered cheeks, his hair askew.

People stood around their eyes wide, looking at my friend who had killed the last puppet.

"Ah, well, there you are," the Doctor started as he made his appearance known to the man and Harmony.

"Master," the Doctor stated in a dry tone.

"Doctor," the other man mimicked him.

A young, redheaded boy, who was now standing next to Harmony, waved. "Hi, Doctor," he said happily.

"Alastiere," the Doctor replied.

Harmony ran to me and pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back, but when we parted I was filled with anger.

"So, you're the Master," I said as I made my way over to him. Before I could stop myself the back of my hand made contact with his cheek. A loud SLAP echoed off the buildings.

Harmony gasped.

The Master's brown eyes glared at me, then he looked to the Doctor. "You should keep your pet on a leash, Doctor."

"She's not my pet! And what about you? You just kidnap a young girl to keep around for fun," the Doctor retorted.

"YOU DO IT ALL THE TIME!!!!" The Master screamed.

The Doctor was about to defend himself when the redhead stepped between them.

"Let's not fight, ok? Miss Harmony is a friend of ours."

"She's my friend! He kidnapped her!!!" I said pointing a finger at the Master.

"Well, I kind of took her," Alastiere spoke quietly, looking down at his feet. "But it wasn't a kidnapping," he added quickly looking at me.

"How is that not kidnapping??" I snapped.

The young boy looked at me with sad eyes. "I'm so sorry, Miss. I really am. She's not hurt."

I looked at the boy. He acted so innocent. How was he involved in all this?

Harmony broke me from my thoughts. "Haven, it's fine. I'm not hurt," she said grabbing my arm. "Let's all just sit down and talk about this."

"Come on, Miss Harmony. Let's go make some tea for your friend." Alastiere smiled, grabbing her hand and dragging her away from me.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'*゚ *'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・**・゜゚・

We all sat together in a small cottage nestled in the trees of a nearby forest. The Doctor sat next to me. My eyes were on Harmony as she sat next to the redhead.  The Master poured the tea, then sat next to Alastiere.

This is all too weird. I'm having tea with the people that kidnapped my friend. Is this a rescue mission or a tea party?? Why the heck is the Doctor not beating the crap out of the Master??