Sneaking Suspicion

(Haven's POV)

"BARK! BARK! BARK!"

"What the heck are you yammering about? What do you want?!? It's a flight stabilization circuit, you can't have it!" The Doctor yelled at my dog, Toddles, who was just sitting barking at a part of the Tardis that was blinking.

"BARK! BARK!"

"—and that's what happened," I ended my story to mine and Harmony's parents, telling them everything that had happened.

My grandparents looked shocked, Harmony's and Marigold's mom looked angry at me while their dad rubbed his face in frustration.

"Well, if Harmony is with this Master dude, we should go get her," Marigold piped up after a minute of thought.

"She did not want to put you all in danger if she came home, so she decided to stay with the Master," I answered.

"Well, we are already in danger; we might as well get Harmony," Marigold said in a matter of fact tone.

The Doctor came over to me and stood at my side.
"I have found a safe house you all can stay at. I will go to Harmony and let her know that you all are with us." The Doctor's smooth British voice calmed the room.

"I'll go with you," I said.

"Very well, Love." He smiled down at me, lines forming in the corners of his eyes.

Mari looked at me and lifted her eyebrows, unsure if she was witnessing the start of something between myself and the Doctor.

I rolled my eyes knowing what was going through her mind.

"I'm coming, too," Mari said.

"No, you're not!" Her mom stated.

"I have lost one daughter; I'm not losing you too!" Her dad said putting a hand on her shoulder.

"No, I want to go!" Mari protested pulling away from her father.

"The answer is no, Mari," her mom declared, making Marigold let out an annoyed growl.

She sat down on a stool and muttered to herself how unfair it was.

My grandma grabbed my hand and looked into my eyes. "You trust this man to watch over you?"

"I do, with my life," the words left my mouth without hesitation.

I watched as the Doctor walked over to the control panel and started to get to work. "I have a small London home you can all stay at while Haven and I go to Harmony. You will be safe there."

After some button pushing and lever pulling the Doctor made the Tardis land on a large piece of land in London's countryside. He opened the doors of the Tardis revealing lush green grass and a small winding road that lead to a small cottage in the distance. "Here we are."

We all went out to the path. "Well fam, I love you! I'll be back before you know it," I said trying my hardest to keep my smile so my family would not know how worried I really was to leave them again.

My mom squeezed my neck from her hospital bed with wheels.

Thank the Lord the Doctor grabbed all her medical supplies.

The group of everyone I held dear went down the winding path. My eyes went to Mari whose look of disappointment was plan on here face.

I sent her a smile mentally vowing I would come back, and this time, I would have Harmony by my side.