Wardrobe Change

(Haven's POV)

The Doctor muttered some choice words about the Master leaving, but then returned to the group. "Well, it looks like we will all be needing a wardrobe change to get ready for battle," the Time Lord smiled at me. "Quickly, everyone. Go in the Tardis and find something fighting appropriate," he said shooing us back in the blue box.

   Marigold waited since she had changed earlier.

   I emerged a few minutes later from a bathroom. I had found a red leather jacket, and a black top and black skinny jeans in the huge closet.

 I had found a red leather jacket, and a black top and black skinny jeans in the huge closet

   Alastiere walked out of the room he changed in and smiled at me. "Miss Haven, you look nice."

   I smiled at his innocent compliment

   I smiled at his innocent compliment. "Thank you, Alastiere."

   He walked over to Mari, and they quietly started talking to each other. I knew my young friend, and she was starting to fall for the little Time Lord.

   The Doctor waltzed over to me. His eyes grew for a split second as he took in my appearance. "Everyone ready?" he asked, a little too chipper for someone about to walk into a fight.

   I nodded, and the four of us left the Tardis.

************************************

We walked over the sand dunes and finally made it to the dome where the palace was. Sneaking inside the palace was surprisingly easy..... Unless the Director wanted us to find him. He was not putting up much of a fight... yet.

   We tried a ton of different hallways, the twists and turns leaving me confused.

   "Ok, left," the Doctor instructed.

   "We already went that way," Mari said as she grew impatient.

   Then the sound that we heard both terrified us and filled us with hope at the same time.

   Harmony's terrified voice screamed, "HELP, PLEASE!!!"

Written by L.D.