Introduction

(ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥ DISCLAIMER

(ɔ)ɔ DISCLAIMER

Hey! It's the author from the future :D
I just want to put a few disclaimers out there. This one-shot book is filled with crack, so if you want to lose some brain cells, continue to the next chapter. I wrote this one-shot book quite a while ago, so my writing skills are quite fetus-like in a way...

And the one-shots in this are quite short but are great for those who want a little read and laugh. So this book is kind of an "on-the-go" book.

Here's Bob, he's the time skip in the story: (づ◔ ͜ʖ◔)づ

If you're rereading this, just a heads up: My username used to be "FrontFlipHolland" but now I changed it to "Khabootea" lol.

I am a British author, therefore the grammar used in this book may be different from your country's. If you see any spelling mistakes (other than British word differentiation) or grammatical errors, then comment on them on the specific paragraph.

If you have any issues with my book, stop reading and do not spread any hate. DO NOT spam my conversation area or I'll report you.

This is a completed one-shot book. Therefore, I will not be taking in requests by any user. Throughout the book, I may have left a few messages asking for requests. But right after, I would have closed those requesting opportunities down. If I haven't written that I have closed it down, then please don't request any ideas.

If you spread hate toward another Wattpad user in my book, I will not hesitate to report you!

(I won't hesitate, bitch)

Peter Parker will be in most, if not, all of these one-shots because he's so adorable and pure, and who doesn't love him?

All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author of this story. None of the situations or personalities found here reflect reality. I am in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any previously copyrighted material. No copyright infringement is intended.

BOOK COVER

Made by me!

\(≧∇≦)/

Now that we're done with the boring part, let's start with the story!

All rights reserved © 2019 by kadiok