{41}

Minjun has been free for a long time since he killed Jang. He was saved that day by the dangerous Jeon gang, the biggest gang in history. Minjun shared his whole story with his brother and Junghae, and The Jeon agreed to help him against the Baeks. Ying and Junghae felt relieved.

"Thanks, big brother; I appreciate it so much," he said, giving his elder brother a warm smile.

"No problem. Don't forget it was the Baek who killed our parents, Ying," he said softly. Ying nodded, remembering.

"Sir, the boss will send some of us very soon; please be patient," the guard who was with them said classically to Minjun. Minjun nodded to him.

"That's good to hear."

"Sir! Sir!" one of Junghae's guards came running to them out of breath, saying,

"Min Yoongi and Jin are on the rooftop, surrounded by the Baeks' team!" After hearing his words, they ran immediately to the rooftop with some of the strongest guards of the Jeon. After arriving, they barged in with their guns ready. Seeing Jin's and Yoongi's knees on the ground with other guns at their heads, they were saved for good now. After a long shooting war, they were finally done.

"Are you alright?" the father asked his son. Yoongi asked about the unknown man who was with them.

"You brat, didn't you tell him about me? I will make you run on spikes bare feet!" he scuffed, glaring at his little brother.

"Yoongi, this is Minjun, known as my brother." Minjun smiled, hugging Yoongi.

"I have heard about you but never saw you. Nice seeing you, Uncle," his uncle smiled happily. After being introduced to Jin, they started to get ready. One of Minjun's team got Soojin treatment and took her away from the dangerous place.

"We should go see Y/n, how she is doing with Jimin and Taehyung," Yoongi gulped a bit as he looked at Jin with his sweating face. Shit, he thought.

"Father, Y/n is kidnapped." The father was taken aback, looking at his son's serious face.

"How did you know?" he asked his son.

"They jumped from there," Jin said, pointing to where he meant. The father was mad and scared at the same time; what if they might do something to her, he thought.

"Oh, my God, Yoongi." He hid his face with his palms, not knowing what to do now. Minjun put his hand on his little brother's shoulder.

"It's okay; we will find her. I'm not going to let her die, and I'm not going to let myself die before not seeing her, Ying." He smiled; indeed, he loves his siblings' children so much, and yet he hasn't met them yet.

Being all bloody, the perfume of the death souls was all over him.

"Taehyung, are you good?" Jimin asked; he was so tired from all the punches he punched.

"Better than ever, Jim," he said, wiping his bleeding mouth; he killed all of his grandparents' guards in this mansion.

"Now what?" Hoseok asked, standing from the sofa; he took enough energy now.

"Finding father," he said, starting to walk away, being followed by Hoseok and Jimin.

He saw some maids peeking from the kitchen where they were trying to hide inside. He walked to them, and being closed at his face, he said,

"I'm not going to do anything. I'm looking for Mr. Yang, I mean, Junghae. I'm his son." He said softly, not even believing he has a father now. The maids knew he wasn't lying as saying he was his son. They opened the door.

"Sir, we don't know where he is. But maybe at the rooftop since the shooting was heard from above," she bowed after being done. He nodded, storming to the rooftop with his guys.

"Was it Taehyung?" said Mark after was done drinking his whole glass of water. This whole time he was inside the kitchen because the Baeks guys tried to kill the maids in there. That's why he decided to keep being here to help them.

"Damn, I'm still thirsty! But I need to stop before I pee." He laughed running after him. Mark was being so nice with the maids. They have known him since he started to work with Junghae. Mark would not be happy if one of the old maids dies.

"Taehyung!" he called before Taehyung even walked on the stairs.

"Mark?" Taehyung completely forgot about him.

"Finally, you know your real father, Taetae!" Taehyung glared at him for calling him that nickname.

"After I finish everything, you better tell me the whole story between you and Y/n," he continued to walk upstairs, now at the rooftop while everyone was looking at them.

"Taehyung," his father called out his name. Taehyung didn't know how to reach to him or say. He ignored, saying,

"I remember everything now. I will cut their heads off and get Y/n back. But for now, I need revenge." He said coldly; his father eyed his son up and down. Liked his style and his personality. He smiled, nodding his head. Hearing this makes Yoongi realize that he wants her. And if she loves him, then let her be.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" Minjin said looking at Taehyung.

"Are you talking to me? Not liking your attitude." As Taehyung said it, he turned around.

"Hey! Damn, this bastard!" Minjin said unbelievably. The others laughed at that scene between them. They all, of course, agreed to help each other. They told Taehyung that they will save Y/n and let him do his other work. He agreed. Even though he wanted to be the one who saves her. But, for the best.

"Agh..." the poison was running all over his body, and yet he managed to walk outside the mansion to follow where Daniel said he was going to wait for the explosion to happen. Daniel told the boy everything before giving him a syringe of poison.

"Y/n..." he called out her name as he started to run faster as much as his strength has.

"Now what?" Y/n asked Daniel, who kept looking at his watch from minute to minute. They were standing in front of the mansion. He was still holding her hand from running away.

"Your grip is tight, Daniel." She glares at him full of hatred. Wishing him nothing but death. He hushed her as he heard something. Y/n stilled.