Addicted - Lee Taeyong

Extra info so it's less confusing:

▪︎Y/N's character has healing powers (inspired by Teen Wolf)
▪︎Every time Y/N kisses someone or touches them - and Y/N allows the powers to work - Y/N takes away that person's pain
▪︎Much like drugs, it can be extremely addictive for the person receiving the powers
▪︎What Y/N doesn't tell anyone, though, is that the pain Y/N takes away from them is transferred into Y/N's own body and Y/N feels that exact pain
▪︎The person can feel like they're in love with Y/N, but it's all from the bond formed between Y/N and said person whenever Y/N gains their pain - this is only more reinforced and grows stronger the more this happens.

🔸️🔸️🔸️

"OMG, where is Yongie? Is he okay? Is he safe? We're so worried, we haven't heard anything from him!"

I sigh, clicking my phone off. Running my hand through my hair, I look at the boy who has millions of fans worried about his health and safety.

That man is on my couch, flicking through this book, a contemplating yet cute look on his face. Man, I'm weak for him.

Over the week, Taeyong and I grew close, so close. Not only for sharing bodies but also for supporting and caring for each other.

I don't really like all the articles about him, though they're written with worry. I don't really do this limelight sort of thing, I am just an underground boxer with a winning streak. 

Now, I've been accused of cheating, witchcraft, and drug-taking because of the fact that my body can take in a lot of pain and not become bruised or battered. They're not completely wrong...to be honest, I am not 100% sure if I'm a witch, or what else I could be. I just know on my 7th birthday these powers arrived. Hey, at least I can ward off bullies, you know?

My kisses and touches have healing properties. All the pain and the hurt from the person I'm holding come into me. There's a small giveaway - my veins blacken, which is why I wear turtlenecks with long sleeves. 

However, I don't when I'm around Taeyong. Mostly because the lights are off when this is all happening (🤫)

I can feel how super overworked Yongie is, and I am the only person able to take all his pain away with a simple touch. I care for him, I know how many running thoughts he has, and yet he still remains humble and down to the ground.

He...he thinks he's in love with me, calling me "Baby" and caressing me gently. But I know he's only addicted to my healing powers, unbeknownst to him. Like patients to morphine, I am essentially his drug, his morphine. I am here for him when no one else is.

His limping, his back pain, his stress, his headaches - all gone.

It's selfish, in a way, him falling for me - well, my powers - but I can't stop it if I want him to be less agitated.

In my spacey apartment, we are in our own little world. He even cooks for me, runs baths with me and sings/raps for me. It is perfect, except for me being in pain. There have to be consequences, right? His pain transfers to me every time we touch. But I'm luckily good at hiding this pain, what with being an underground boxer and all. It has become somewhat of a specialty.
And I don't want to complain to him.

After all, I was the one who saw him limping after one of NCT 127's concerts, and I approached him.

FLASHBACK

Taeyong's POV
I eye her cautiously. Who is she? And why did she just say she can help ease my pain away? What is this - a sick, tasteless joke?