Jealous - Mark Lee

It was one of those evenings, where Mark had a gruelling day at work and you yourself worked your ass off too. Both of you had decided to stay in and watch a couple of movies, just basking in each other's presence and spending all possible time in each other's grasp. Since you are a soloist and he is working in three different projects at the same time, you knew the clock was working against you two no matter what. However, in this shared apartment, away from SM, the dorms, and all the drama, gossip, and rough workdays, you two were like two honeymooners, blessed with the love you have.

You glanced at Mark, ignoring the movie that was playing on the big TV, "Dumb & Dumber". Instead, you took in your gorgeous boyfriend, dressed casually in a big black jumper, with his glasses on, sprawled across the couch, and on your lap.

As he noticed you weren't paying much attention to the screen, he looked at you, too. A shy smile spread across his features as he realised you were checking him out, and a blush started to appear on his high cheekbones. "Whatcha lookin' at, baby?" He asked you in his deep, raspy, indoor voice.

You shook your head gently, staring at his lips. "Nothing...Just my handsome boyfriend," you say as you take his hand and place a kiss across his knuckles.

He giggles at the contact and pulls you by your hand. Soon, your lips crash lazily against his, and he places a hand on your waist, tugging at your clothes. The movie long forgotten, you attach your hands on his body, letting them wander.

As you pull away slowly, he hums, "Gosh, I missed you today."

"Mmhmm, yeah?" You shyly respond, leaning on his shoulder and lacing your feet around his tiny waist.

A knock on the door interrupts the lazy atmosphere in the living room, and you look expectantly at your boyfriend; groaning, he gets the message and gets up from the couch to go answer the door. You watch his small toned body waddle its way to the wooden door, wondering how he's not too cold because of the shorts he's wearing.

"Delivery for a Miss Y/L/N?" You hear a male voice ask just as Mark nods and signs it off. Closing and locking the door, he frowns at the package.

"BAABEEE, did you buy something?" He shouts as he approaches you, perching himself on your lap.

You also frown, staring at the brown box. "Um, no. Why?"

"Well, here. It's not mine, nor is it a present..." He hands you the box and curiously watches you open it, eyes wide.

"Might be just some fan-mail...Though we never told anyone where we live..." You rack your brain for some reason behind the package.

"I suppose sasaengs can get ahold of that information rather quick," Mark points out, ruffling his hair. Nodding, you resume opening the package. Something about it caught your eye, though, and you slowly began to smirk as the gift unravelled itself – pink fluffy cufflinks.

You found a message written on a note, and it read, "From yours truly [kiss]" You brought your head back, laughing out loud at the message. What the hell? You laughed even more.

Mark was also thinking 'What the hell' about the highly inappropriate mail you just received.

"Who's that, Y/N?" Mark eyed you cautiously. His jealousy starts to boil but he swallowed the nasty thoughts. Clearly, you weren't blatantly cheating on him...right?

"I don't know," You shrug, way too calm for Mark's taste. But then, re-reading the note and analyzing the handwriting, you groan internally as you remembered Nico's antics from last week. "Oh, dear Lord."

Mark frowned and picks up the fluffy cufflinks, growling, "This is highly inappropriate if it isn't from you to me." His dark orbs were trained on you, causing you to shiver. He looks really angry.