The Date - Johnny Suh

Johnny and I were out in my favourite Italian restaurant, ahead of Valentine’s Day. Just the two of us, in an intimate setting with soft candlelight across both our faces. 

And my days, did he look scrumptious. I mean, delicious. I mean, handsome. That’s the one. His hair is delicately falling on his forehead, and he’s dressed semi-formally. His plump lips curve into his beautiful smile, and my heart warms up immediately. 

“We are the best looking couple, love,” he sighs contently, eyeing me and my showy-offy crop top. I smack his broad shoulders gently, chuckling together. 

As our waiter approaches us, I notice his eyebrows lift as his eyes land on me, and more uncomfortably, my small cleavage. I immediately place the menu as to try to hide my exposed collarbones, but he’s still staring at me. 

Johnny quickly picks up on the tension as my eyes silently plead for him to take some attention away from me. He coughs and speaks up, ordering both of our meals. The waiter, a guy around my age, notes everything down without looking at me any longer.

However, my peace doesn’t last long as when he takes our menus away, he whispers rather loudly, “You look mesmerizing.”

Shivers go down my spine and I look away, forgetting about my manners and to thank him. 

Johnny takes my hands in his and squeezes them softly, reassuring me. “It’s not okay, I will speak to the manager.”

I shake my head, shakily smiling at him. “No, there’s no point. He’s just-”

“-Super horny?” Johnny suggests, and I smile.

“Sure, let’s go with that.”

“Still, honey if he’s making you uncomfortable, it doesn’t sit right with me to do nothing about it.”

I take one of his big hands and kiss it on the knuckles as he blushes. “I know, and that’s why I love you. But this guy won’t be taught anything if we do that. Let’s not let him ruin our night like this.”

Somewhat reluctantly, he agrees. We go on to talk about other topics, enjoying our presence together. He never leaves my hands cold and empty. 

As the waiter brings our drinks, he notices our hands intertwined. 

“Wow, a beautiful ring you have,” he compliments me, trying to flirt. But I snicker. 

“Thanks, my boyfriend Johnny got it for me for our one-year anniversary.”

His smile faded as Johnny’s grip tightened and he stifled a laugh. 

We continue our talks, giggling about everything and anything. Both of us get so distracted so easily, and we quietly judge others’ outfits together. I notice that every time the waiter walks by, Johnny makes the effort to laugh louder. But I didn’t mind, because soon enough Johnny’s pArRoT impression came out and we couldn’t handle our laughter. We double over, and our stomach start hurting even more. 

Soon, our food is brought and before we can dig in hungrily, the waiter adds, “I hope this meal is half as delicious as you.”

I try not to gag, and Johnny’s face visibly drops. Who? Says? That??

Well, there goes his tip, I think as I see Johnny’s jaw clench and he sucks in his cheeks. 

Oof, but that looks hot on Johnny. He’s so cute when he gets slightly protective over me.

I shake my head at the waiter’s words, and get on with eating spaghetti. Johnny shares his food with me and I share nothing because this spaghetti is too delicious to be shared. However, to make up I kiss his cute pouty lips. 

As we call for our bill, the waiter approaches, his eyes already locked on my body. 

Johnny, planning something in his head, shifts closer and says, “Remember that time I licked whipped cream off of your stomach, baby?” 

The waiter nearly choked, and my face turns red. However, I join in.

“Ahh, yes I do. But my favourite was the ice play…”

He licks his lips, smirking at the fact that I joined in his shenanigans. “Man, our nights are so feisty. What’s in the plan for tonight?”

Biting my lip and winking, I start to say, “Well, there’s this thing that Taeyong said he tried which includes biti-”

“Okay, I get it. I’m sorry for flirting with you. Here’s the bill.” The guy interrupts, just as my hand was travelling up Johnny’s thighs. 

After I pay for the bill - it has just been Johnny's birthday after all, and I asked him out to the restaurant anyway - the waiter struts off.

"Naww, he left just when it got fun," I whine jokingly as Johnny laughs.

"That'll teach him..." Johnny muses, before he trails off. Then, in sync, both him and I say "Nahh" because people like him never learn.

We pack up and leave the secluded restaurant to head home. Johnny drives us with one hand on the steering wheel and the other on my lap.

"Say..." Johnny speaks up as the car halts at a red light, side eyeing me.

"Hmm?" I furrow my brows.

He licks his lips as he smirks, "What do you say we try what...uh, what Taeyong tried?"

As the engine starts up again, I smack his shoulder playfully.

"Cheeky...I love it. Let's do that."

🔸️🔸️🔸️

What do you think Taeyong told them to try? 🤭😏

As always, don't be a silent reader x

BlueberryMAD