Cold In Seoul - Huang Guanheng/Hendery

It was right after an argument broke out in the WayV house, related to a recent show they played at. It was a petty argument, but it made them all silent anyway. They now walk past each other with nothing to show for as a greeting.

Two days have passed. Still no-one talks to each other.

As you pace into the kitchen and see most of them perched around the kitchen isle, you silently observe, At least they can sit in one room without fighting.

You smack your lips loudly, trying to come up with a conversation. That's when you notice that the leader, Kun, is not here, probably hidden away in his recording room just to clear his head; and the otherwise gentle giant, Lucas, is absent too, but he's sleeping in till 4pm anyway so you didn't really expect him downstairs.

"So, how is everyone today? Still bummed about missing pizza night yesterday?" You try to joke, but failed miserably.

Saturdays are reserved for boys' night, but because of their petty fight, they didn't hold their weekly pizza night. It may seem insignificant, but this solely shows that they are really on bad terms with each other. If you can't face your friends for one evening to just chill, you know it's bad. And pizza? Who picks a petty argument over food?

The boys barely looked up, then back down to their phones. No one replies.

"Well, what do you all want for dinner tonight then? I'm going shopping soon, and I have zero clue what y'all want. Some pasta? Fried chicken? Salad? Gimme something here, boys," you whine, shoving Yangyang's shoulder gently.

He smiles awkwardly at you. Yangyang, and in fact, most of the boys feel bad for you because you're stuck in the middle of this argument. You can't choose sides (although they all believe deep down you've picked your boyfriend's, aka Hendery's, side anyway) so you have to just let the boys solve this out themselves.

Still no answer from anyone.

"Then I shall buy a little bit of everything, right? Or mayb-"

"Y/N, stop." A low growl escapes Hendery.

"Um..." Unsure of how to respond, you raise your eyebrows. That's his first words to me since their fight and he chooses to growl?

"Honestly, just shut up. In case you haven't noticed, we're not in the mood for anything. We've just gotten used to each other's presence and now you're here to ruin it. Just go and do whatever, but please stop talking and leave." His voice gradually got louder, and in doing so you wince throughout. You hate being shouted at – it brings back painful memories.

"Hendery, stop it!" Ten hits him on his arm, but this only angers Hendery even more.

"No! I won't!" He turns to face me again, anger clear on his otherwise majestic features. "Why don't you get that we need some privacy to get over this? You witnessed the whole fight, and now want to get over it, just like that? Act like it didn't happen? Is it all just a game to you? You're not even involved, so sit the fuck out of it." He stands up, towering over you.

You've never seen your boyfriend so mad, not in the whole six months together. Sure, you've seen him annoyed, irritated and jealous, but never angry. Not at you. Ever.

"Hendery, I swear you'll do something regrettable," Xiaojun adds, his eyes glaring at him. The atmosphere keeps on tensing up.

Taking in what he's said, you decide to answer back. You try to do so calmly, but you felt your voice tremble throughout.

"Fine, I'll leave. I understand you're upset, clearly, and in need of taking it out on someone, so I won't make a big deal. I'll pack my stuff in a few minutes, and you can call me when you decide you're ready to all talk to each other. Until then, good riddance."