Elevator (127F) Prank - Kim Doyoung

Based off of fetus BTS' Elevator prank - who remembers that?!

🔸️🔸️🔸️

"Do you understand what you have to do?" My manager asks me and I chuckle at him.

"Yes, I do! Now stop worrying about it!"

"It's your first acting job, and yet I'm more nervous about it than you!" He says as he fluffs up my hair, but I swat his hand away, tutting.

"Don't destroy what the hair and make-up crew tried to create!!" I huff, looking into the mirror. Staring back at me was a girl dressed up with messy hair and running makeup on her cheeks. My role is to play as a girl who's just broken up with her cheating boyfriend, and all I have to do is cry and become clingy on the 9 members of NCT 127. They were told they'll be filming separate pieces for promotions, so they are all clueless.

Honestly, I am kind of nervous, but it's my first job and I've worked too hard to let nerves get the best of me. So, I giddily walk up to my position. This building is very tall, and they'll be going down 20 floors, from the top. I'll join on the 15th floorm giving them enough time to get cosy and giving myself enough time to act my part.

"Who's first?" I hear a member of staff shout, and another replied with, "Oldest to youngest! Taeil is first, Haechan last!"

I breathe in and out as I hear the elevator start whirring. This should get interesting, I think as my mission is to get as uncomfortably clingy and messy as possible. No biggie, just gotta cry and whine a lot...

I press the button and wait for the doors to ding open. Letting my waterfalls begin, I sob as I walk into the elevator. Taeil freezes as he sees me, eyes wide with horror. As I continue, I hiccup and I spit out, "He was cheating on me...So I just ended it."

I continue to bawl my eyes out and then startled poor Taeil as I clung onto his jacket, sobbing on his shoulder. Clearly taken aback, he remains frozen but doesn't break contact. Instead, he lets me sob on his shoulder all the way to the first floor. When his eyes met the production cameras, he laughed half-heartedly and sighed in relief. "Oh my days," he says, covering his heart with one hand. I half-hug him and smile widely.

Next up was Johnny, a member who wasn't shy of flirting during interviews or with friends...so let's see what he'll do when a girl comes up crying to him.

I definitely did not expect his reaction, however. At first he engulfs me entirely and pats my head, but he suddenly stops, holds me at arms' length and bends down to be eye-to-eye with me. Then, he starts cleaning my runny mascara and becomes my personal hypeman.

"Sweetie, you're a queen. Don't cry over a dumb lying piece of sh-schnitzel! Don't ruin that flawless makeup over anyone short of perfect for you, you got it? You deserve the world, and if that man was not man enough to realise that, then it is his loss! Look at you, don't ever doubt yourself!"

He fake gasps, looking down. Slightly scared of where this was going, I follow his eyesight just as he picks something invisible up.

"Here, you dropped your crown. Be careful, you absolute queen." He then winks at me and I feel my cheeks heat up.

As soon as those elevator doors opened, my face went from confused to completely laughing my ass off. That was by far the most unexpected yet amazing reaction ever. The whole camera crew were laughing too, as the hidden cameras in the elevator transmitted live. Johnny almost jumped when he saw everyone but then chuckled wholeheartedly and hugged me again.

"You're an amazing actress, you really had me fooled," he smiles gently and I blush at his compliment.

"Wait, you're doing this to everyone?" he asks as he notices Taeil giggling in the corner at the whole ordeal. "Who's next??? Oh my God, I can't wait for Yuta's turn - oh wait, no Mark!! He's going to be so confused!!" He claps like an excited puppy, going to sit next to Taeil and wait for the rest of the member's turn.