chapter four

Chaeyoung was scared. Scared of going to school. She accidentally liked Sana's photo. Who knows what Sana might do to her? Much, much trouble on her end.

She walked to her locker after third period put away her books and get her stuff for the next class. As she was occupied in her locker, it was automatically shut close. Chaeyoung yelped in fear as the loud bang terrified her. She could've lost a finger or a hand. As she was trying to catch her breath, she looked up and saw Sana with her hand still on her locker and a glare that was dangerous and scary.

"You..." Sana muttered.

Chaeyoung looked down, refusing to look her in the eyes. Sana grabbed the collar of Chaeyoung's shirt and tugged her close. Chaeyoung parted her lips and widened her eyes at the sudden move.

"Hey! You look at me when I'm talking, dwarf," Sana hissed.

"W-What are you-"

Sana pushed her, "You know damn well on why I'm in front of you right now. Don't play dumb with me."

Chaeyoung couldn't speak. She was scared, of course, but getting a good look at Sana's outfit made her stare a little. Sana had her blonde hair into a half up half down and was wearing a crop top paired with a tight jean skirt. It really showcased her body perfectly. She was intimidating but the girl was drop dead gorgeous and Chaeyoung agrees one hundred percent. During her trance, she felt a stinging sensation on her cheek. She placed her hand over it as she realized Sana slapped her.

"Now you're going to stare and not talk? God, you're so damn confusing."

"I-I'm sorry," Chaeyoung stammered as she began to walk away.

She felt Sana grip onto her wrist and pinned her hard to the lockers. Chaeyoung felt flustered at the lack of distance between them.

"Listen up here, dwarf. You make me utterly sick. With your obnoxious best friend and your shitty sister. It makes my blood boil. Also, you don't think I can catch the tiny stares you aim at me? I know damn well you stare your hardest when I'm not looking and that disgusts me. So from now on, you don't look at me, you don't interact with me, and you don't stand near me. If you do any of those things, I will fuck you up, mark my word. Another thing, don't like my fucking Instagram posts. I saw the notification. You think you're so damn slick from unliking it right away, right? Well, that's not the fucking case because I got the damn notification. Do you understand me? Or do I have to slap you again to gather your attention?"

"I... I-I understand, Sana," Chaeyoung mumbled.

Sana pulled Chaeyoung back and shoved her even harder to the lockers. Now, there's no chance of escaping Sana's grip. She was strong, "Speak louder, you idiot, and say it clearly while not breaking away from my eyes."

"I understand, Sana," Chaeyoung repeated a little clearer and louder.

Sana shoved her to the side and scoffed as she walked away. Chaeyoung sighed as she readjusted her glasses and tried to recollect what just happened. She also realized that she was late for class. She fumbled with her locker combination and grabbed her books. She slammed it shut and ran to her next class, a little flustered about what just happened.

"And you didn't defend yourself?" Dahyun exclaimed at lunch when Chaeyoung told her about the incident with Sana.

"There's no way I could! She was so serious," Chaeyoung justified.

Dahyun sighed and rubbed her temples, "And I'm guessing your feelings for her haven't changed, right?"

"Wait, you have feelings for Sana?" Tzuyu asked. Dahyun squeezed her eyes shut and exhaled as she totally forgot that Tzuyu was there with them. The three grew close over the past few days.

Chaeyoung buried her face into her palms, "Yeah. Just... don't say anything."

"You have my word but, how could you possibly be liking her? She's really horrible towards you, Chae."

"I don't even know myself," Chaeyoung groaned, "It's just something about her."

"Strange but, you do you," Tzuyu shrugged as she took a sip of her juice box.

"Do you like anyone at the moment, Tzuyu?" Chaeyoung asked with a cheeky smile. She could see Dahyun leaning back and rolling her eyes.

"Hm... I don't know? Kind of?" She answered. Dahyun's eyes widened ever so slightly.

"Who is it?" Dahyun asked. She was curious.

"Well, she-"

"It's a 'she'?" Chaeyoung gasped.

Tzuyu chuckled, "Yeah, it's a she. She's in our grade and that's all I'm saying."

"Ah, what a shame. Dahyun would love to know who," Chaeyoung smirked.

"Ash, Chaeyoung! What's gotten into you?" Dahyun muttered, her cheeks forming a hint of pink.

Chaeyoung shrugged and took a sip from her water bottle. Tzuyu giggled softly and met eyes with Dahyun before giggling some more.

"Alright, listen up!" Chaeyoung's English teacher called out, "I'm assigning a new project."

Everyone groaned.

"I will be pairing you guys up. You will have to write a biography of your partner. Now, there will be no class time to work on this. You have to simply meet up after school and work. This is a great opportunity to get to know your peers. Now, I will be calling out names and you shall sit next to each other and discuss your plans."

Great. Just... great.

"Nayeon and Mina."

"Momo and Jeongyeon."

"Yongsun and Moonbyul."

"Joohyun and Seulgi."

"Tzuyu and Dahyun."

"Sana and Chaeyoung."

Chaeyoung widened her eyes at the sound of her name. Even worse, her name with Sana's. This couldn't be happening. No, this should be a dream. She turned and saw Sana rolling her eyes and sighing loudly from across the room. She turned her head and the two met eyes for a millisecond. Chaeyoung automatically whipped her head as she remembered Sana's words.

"So from now on, you don't look at me... If you do any of those things, I will fuck you up, mark my word."

"Okay! Everyone, please pair up with your partners."

Chaeyoung saw Sana not moving so she's gotta move then. Chaeyoung packed up her stuff and grabbed her backpack. She looked up and saw Tzuyu and Dahyun giving her sympathetic looks. Chaeyoung sighed and slowly walked towards Sana. She placed her belongings on the empty desk next to Sana and sat down.

She felt uncomfortable. The air was full of tension. This was the closest Chaeyoung got to Sana without her bullying her. Chaeyoung was fidgeting a bit in her seat. In the corner of her eyes, she saw Sana texting on her phone.

"Alright! So, these are your partners. Please start discussing on what your game plan is till the end of the period!"

This will be interesting.

hehe things are starting to get jUICY.