chapter twelve

Chaeyoung woke up with the sun in her eyes. She squeezed them shut immediately and stretched. Once she opened her eyes, she panicked a bit because this isn't her bed. Those weren't her walls. She definitely doesn't have a bathroom in her bedroom. Where was she? Then when familiar arms wrap around her waist, everything starts flowing back. There's no need to panic.

Chaeyoung turns around and smiles at the latter. She lazily smiles back and rubs her eyes.

"Sorry. I forgot where I was for a second," Chaeyoung croaked.

Sana chuckled softly, "It's okay. Good morning though."

"Morning to you too," Chaeyoung smiled.

Sana whined as she stretched. Chaeyoung giggled a bit.

"Did I ever tell you how cute you look when you wake up?" Chaeyoung asked, "You have this morning glow. I'm totally envious right now."

Sana rolled up and snuggled into the duvet, "Stop that. You're pretty as well when you wake up."

Chaeyoung shyly smiled as she bit her lip.

"What time is it, Sana?" She asked.

Sana reached over to the bedside table and unplugged her phone from the charger. She opened her phone and checked the time.

"It's 10:13 am," She said.

Chaeyoung nodded as she grabbed her phone as well.

"Why? Do you need to leave at a specific time?" Sana asked.

Chaeyoung shook her head, "Nope. I just wanted to know the time, that's all."

Sana laughed as she pulled the duvet to cover her whole body.

"Okay then."

Chaeyoung just smiled at stared at Sana. How can someone be this pretty in the morning? It's truly astonishing.

"Move a little closer, Chaengie, you're too far away," Sana whined.

Chaeyoung chuckled and moved a little closer to Sana, "Okay. I'm here."

Sana wrapped her arms around Chaeyoung and the latter just snuggled up into Sana's chest.

"You're warm," Sana commented.

"Is that a good thing?" Chaeyoung questioned.

She feels Sana nod above her, "Yes. It's comfortable."

Chaeyoung softly chuckled, "Alrighty then. I'm comfortable as well."

Sana smiled and kissed the crown of Chaeyoung's head.

"Do you really have to go?" Sana pouted as she walked Chaeyoung to the front door.

Wendy was parked outside of Sana's mansion to pick up Chaeyoung.

Chaeyoung giggled, "I'm sorry, Sana. I'll text you, okay?"

Sana nodded, "Okay. It just... it flew by quick. I didn't expect it to end so fast."

"Yeah, I know. I feel the same way," Chaeyoung exhaled, "Oh and by the way, I'm keeping this shirt of yours."

"That's okay with me," Sana smiled.

Chaeyoung smiled back as she stuffed Sana's shirt, the one she borrowed last night, into her backpack.

"I'll see you on Monday, pumpkin," Sana winked.

"See you," Chaeyoung responded as she jogged to Wendy's car.

Sana sighed and entered her house. Chaeyoung hopped into the passengers seat in Wendy's car. Once she places her bag by her feet, she looks up and sees Wendy with her eyebrows risen and her lips slightly parted in a smile.