chapter five

The period's almost over and the two haven't even laid eyes on each other. The tension's just too strong and none of them dared to break it. But, Chaeyoung realized that she needs them to talk about their project. She doesn't want to fail. But knowing Sana, she won't give two shits about it.

Chaeyoung finally built up the courage to begin a conversation.

"S-So, uhm, about our... project," Chaeyoung began, "We s-should talk about who's house we're going be at to work on it."

"Whatever," Sana said as she kept texting whoever. Chaeyoung exhaled a breath as she sank more into her seat.

"S-Sana... class is ending soon and we still have to figure out-"

"I don't care!" Sana exclaimed that made a couple of heads turn. Chaeyoung widened her eyes and looked down. Sana set her phone down and sighed.

"My house."

Chaeyoung looked at her like she had three heads, "W-What?"

"My house. After school. 5 pm," Sana muttered.

"Erm... okay. I-I'll be there," Chaeyoung murmured.

The bell rang and Chaeyoung immediately grabbed her stuff and left. Was it real? She was really going to go to Minatozaki Sana's house. No, it definitely wasn't real, right?

Right?

Nope. It was real. Staring back at her was Sana's house. Sana's big house.

Chaeyoung never went to Sana's house. Everyone did at one point. Dahyun and Tzuyu went last year. Even Hyejoo and Wendy went before she graduated. But no, Chaeyoung never went. Sana holds the biggest parties of the year. Everyone goes. But when Chaeyoung decided to go one year, she wasn't allowed in. Now, she's finally allowed at her house.

Chaeyoung clenched her hands into a fist out of nervousness and walked to the door. She gulped and took in a deep breath before knocking. She knocked two times and backed up. She began to be nervous as she heard Sana unlocking the door. When Sana was revealed, Chaeyoung blacked out.

She was wearing a loose crop top with tight and short sport shorts that totally showed off her curves. Her blonde hair was curled and she was wearing cute cat socks. It was a pretty sight, definitely. Meanwhile, Chaeyoung had her long black hair in a high ponytail and her glasses sitting on the bridge of her nose. She wore a knitted sweater with black leggings and white vans. She had her backpack with her as well.

"Hello? Chaeyoung? I have to slap you again, right?"

She snapped out of her daze because she heard her name come out of Sana's mouth. She swore she never heard it come out of her mouth before. It's always been "dwarf" or "shithead" or something like that.

"You... Y-You know my name?" Chaeyoung shyly asked.

Sana rolled her eyes, "Yeah, dumbass, of course I know it. Come in, I guess. Take off your shoes so you don't carry some shitty disease in here. My maid just cleaned the house."

Chaeyoung nodded and placed her shoes by the front door and followed Sana inside her ginormous house. It was beyond Chaeyoung's expectations. No wonder why her parties are so big. The house could practically fit a whole concert crowd. Sana was leading her into the dining room so they can work. They sat across from each other and Chaeyoung unpacked her backpack.

"So, what do you want to know?" Sana sighed.

"H-Huh?"

"The project. We have to write a biography of each other. What do you want to know?"