chapter eighteen

"So, tomorrow is the night," Chaeyoung exhaled.

Sana smiled and nodded, "It sure is. I'm really excited."

"Me too," Chaeyoung smiled. Sana scrunched up her nose and poked Chaeyoung's cheek, gaining a chuckle from the latter.

Chaeyoung looked up and saw something she'd never think she'd see right now. She widened her eyes and tapped Sana many times to gain her attention. Sana furrowed her eyebrows but then saw what Chaeyoung was pointing to and instantly melted as she smiled.

Dahyun and Tzuyu were holding hands and laughing. They planted their feet in front of Sana and Chaeyoung as they had a big smile on their faces.

"Hey," They said in unison.

"So," Chaeyoung said a little too excitedly, "Are you?"

The two looked at each other and nodded as they raised their intertwined hands.

"We are," Dahyun sighed in consent, Tzuyu burst out into the biggest smile.

Sana and Chaeyoung squealed, "Congrats, you two!" Sana exclaimed.

"It's about time you both became official," Chaeyoung smirked.

Tzuyu blushed and Dahyun rested her head on Tzuyu's shoulder.

"So, when are you two going to be official?" Tzuyu asked with a hint of a smirk.

"Well, you will just have to wait and see," Sana winked. Chaeyoung looked down to stifle laughter.

"I have to go. Irene and I have to drop off our project in a classroom upstairs," Sana announced. Then, she faced Chaeyoung, "See you next period?"

Chaeyoung nodded, "You got it."

Sana smiled as she bid her goodbyes to the three girls. Chaeyoung then faced the new couple with a big smile.

"Congratulations you guys!" She exclaimed as she hugged them.

"Thanks," Tzuyu smiled.

"So, how's you and Sana?" Dahyun asked.

"We're good," Chaeyoung answered, "Why did you ask?"

"Just wondering. Also, can I ask you something?" Dahyun asked once again. Chaeyoung nodded. Tzuyu went behind Dahyun and back hugged her. Dahyun held onto Tzuyu's arms that were wrapped around her waist.

"You're falling for Sana, right?" Chaeyoung cautiously nodded.

"Before when you realized you were, was your crush on her genuine? Like were you really crushing on her or were you just one of those girls that swooned over her because she's Sana?"

Chaeyoung was caught off guard. Why would Dahyun ask something like this right now, right at this second?

"U-Uhm... I have to admit that when Sana was still bullying me, it was just a silly stupid crush about how gorgeous she is but once I got to know her as a person, I learned that what she is inside is just as gorgeous as what she is on the outside. I'm actually falling for her, hell I probably already fell," Chaeyoung confessed.

Dahyun smiled and Tzuyu smiled as well as she rested her chin on Dahyun's shoulder.

"You should honestly tell her that, Chaeyoung," Tzuyu said.

"But-"

"If you say something along the lines of her not liking you back then you're seriously so stupid," Dahyun cut in.

"Huh?" Chaeyoung blinked.

"Chaeyoung, I see the way Sana looks at you or acts around her. You really got the Minatozaki Sana wrapped around your finger," Dahyun emphasized.