chapter six

Chaeyoung woke up the next day with the biggest smile on her face. She still can't get over the fact that Sana apologized for treating Chaeyoung like shit for her entire High School time. It's pretty surreal.

She skipped down the stairs humming a song and sat down happily to eat breakfast. She looked up and met the eyes of her sisters, who looked at her questioningly.

"What?"

"You're acting weird," Wendy stated.

"What do you mean?" Chaeyoung asked, still having a big smile plastered on her face.

"I agree with Wendy. You're more... happier than usual," Hyejoo added, "What's going on?"

"Yeah, what's up? Why are you so happy all of a sudden?"

"What? Can't a girl be happy?" Chaeyoung playfully asked as she drowned her pancakes in maple syrup.

"Of course but you're happier than usual, like what Hyejoo said. What happened?" Wendy asked.

"It's nothing really. I'm just in a good mood," Chaeyoung answered.

Wendy and Hyejoo looked at each other before looking back at Chaeyoung.

"Alright, whatever you say..."

Chaeyoung shrugged and finished her meal. Then, she received a text from Dahyun saying that she was there outside waiting to get picked up. She quickly got her bag and jogged out the door. She hopped into the passenger seat.

"Woah, you're energized," Dahyun chuckled, "What's up?"

Yerim looked up from her phone, "Did you inhale cocaine this early in the morning? If so, can I please have some?"

"Yerim!" Dahyun exclaimed. Yerim chuckled and continued texting, most likely texting Sooyoung.

"Oh, how did working with Sana go?" Dahyun asked.

"She apologized!" Chaeyoung exclaimed happily.

"Huh?" Dahyun questioned with furrowed eyebrows.

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yeah! I was telling her everything about me and you know how I developed depression and shit like that. She then began to blurt out all these things she's sorry for!"

Dahyun tilted her head, "Really?"

Chaeyoung nodded once again with a big smile.

"That's just pure bullshit," Dahyun scoffed.

"What?"

"She's obviously just saying that! There's no way she means it, Chaeyoung. Knowing her? She would never," Dahyun rolled her eyes.

"Come on, Dahyun, I'm telling you! You should've seen it, she actually seemed like she meant it!" Chaeyoung exclaimed.

"Whatever," Dahyun exhaled as she began to drive. Chaeyoung whined.

"So wait, Sana actually apologized?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

Dahyun whined and rolled her eyes, "For fuck sakes, I don't believe it!" She then sees Sana and her friends approaching, "Look, watch her mess with you."

Sana walked passed the three and did something different. She looked at Chaeyoung and gave her the smallest smile. Her friends, on the other hand, just looked at them bluntly. They continued walking and Tzuyu widened her eyes at the sight. Dahyun did the same too but, her jaw was on the ground as well.

"H-How-"

"It's because she apologized, dipshit! I kept telling you but, you're so ignorant so you didn't believe me," Chaeyoung said to Dahyun.