chapter nineteen

Chaeyoung couldn't stop smiling ever since the moment they shared on the dance floor during Winter Formal.

"Chaeyoung... I'm saying that I love you."

"N-No... I-I love you, too."

She chuckled to herself as she reminisced about the moment. It was still crazy to her and she still doesn't believe it happened. Like Sana saying she loves her wasn't real and it was all a dream.

"Now, what are you giggling about, hm?"

But, it wasn't. Chaeyoung looked up as saw Sana approaching her with that cute smile she always has. Chaeyoung's smile grows wide at the sight of her. Ever since they confessed their love for each other, Chaeyoung couldn't get Sana out of her head. It was always Sana, Sana, Sana.

"You," Chaeyoung answered slyly as she closed her locker.

"Oh, is that so?" Sana cheekily asked.

Chaeyoung nodded.

"Well then," Sana leaned in a kissed Chaeyoung quickly, "I guess that's valid."

Chaeyoung giggled as she checked her phone to see when class starts.

"Where's Dahyun and Tzuyu?" Sana asked as she looked around.

"They decided to skip today," Chaeyoung answered with a sigh, "Something about checking out the Niagara Falls or whatever."

"Ah, I see," Sana exhaled, "And I'm guessing Yerim went with them, too?"

Chaeyoung nodded, "Dahyun's family was planning on going today anyway. Dahyun just decided to take Tzuyu with her."

Sana giggled and nodded as she understood.

"Class starts soon, should we go?" She asked.

"Let's go," Sana replied as she hooked her arm with Chaeyoung's. Chaeyoung felt happier with Sana by her side. Like she can face the world with the power she has now that Sana was with her.

Meanwhile, Mina was glaring at them from her locker. She huffed out a breath in anger. But, she then looked down at her phone and smirked.

"U-Uhm... I have to admit that when Sana was still bullying me, it was just a silly stupid crush about how gorgeous she is..."

"When I edit this video, it'll be all over," She muttered.

She took a couple of minutes of editing the video to her liking. Once she finished, she was satisfied with how believable it was.

"U-Uhm... I have to admit that it was just a silly stupid crush about how gorgeous she was..."

Mina chuckled evilly as she shook her head and folded her arms. She smirked at the video and sighed in consent.

"Oh, you two better watch out now," She smirked.

——————————————————————————

It was the end of the day and Sana was putting her books away, waiting for Chaeyoung to get out of her class. She smiled at the thought of the girl and still feels nice that she feels the same way.

Her locker closing snapped her out of her thoughts. She looked at the person who did that with widened eyes but then she realized who it was and she changed her shocked look to a glare.

"Good afternoon," Mina greeted.

"The fuck you want now?" Sana muttered as she turned away.

"Oh, nothing," Mina exhaled, "Except that I have some news that won't be easy on you."