chapter eight

Sana and Chaeyoung spent more time together than they expected. After spending hours at the cafe talking and laughing, they decided to walk around town. It was already night time meaning the girls had fun getting to know each other. Chaeyoung learned so much about Sana and vise versa. It was interesting and fun learning new things about her.

"Ah! Sana, can you stand there so I can snap a picture of you?" Chaeyoung asked as she pulled out her phone.

"Sure thing," She stood still so that Chaeyoung can take pictures of her. Chaeyoung smiled in satisfaction with how good the pictures turned out.

"Are they okay?" Sana asked.

Chaeyoung nodded, "You wanna see?"

Sana nodded. Chaeyoung showed her the pictures and Sana smiled.

"Cute. Do you think you can send them to me so I can post them on my Instagram?" Sana asked.

"Yeah, I'll text them to you," Chaeyoung answered.

"Thanks, Chaengie," Sana giggled. Chaeyoung's heart fluttered at hearing that nickname again.

~~~

2.1k likes
[sanapomu] special thanks to chaeyoung for snapping some pictures tonight :)

view all 813 comments
———

[cubchaeng] it was no problem! had fun today
         >[sanapomu] same here~ thank you

~~~

Once Chaeyoung arrived at home, she immediately began to paint her next painting. She decided to paint the painting Sana posted on Instagram. It's probably her favorite picture she took of her. She didn't realize she was smiling while painting but, she was.

While painting, she heard her phone go off. She picked it up and saw it was Dahyun calling.

"Hey, Dubs! How are you feeling?"

"You went out with Sana?!"

"Jesus, hello to you, too."

"Chaeyoung, you were with Sana?"

"Yeah. We hung out since school ended."

"Damn. That's weird to know."

Chaeyoung chuckled, "So, are you coming back tomorrow?"

"Yeah, I'm feeling better and my fever's gone."

"That's good to know. Oh also, Tzuyu wants to discuss something with you tomorrow."

"She does? Discuss what?"

"It's not my place to tell~"

"Chaeyoung, what-"

She hung up and laughed hysterically. A certain Dahyun might be with a certain Tzuyu tomorrow and it's all thanks to Chaeyoung. She sighed and continued her painting.