chapter ten

Alright. Something's up.

The more Chaeyoung hangs out with Sana, the more confused she gets. She knows she likes Sana, not as a friend but as a crush, for almost four months now. But, she thinks it maybe not just a crush. She thinks it's even more than that.

Maybe it's... love?

Chaeyoung doesn't know much about love. Well, that's a lie. She loves romantic comedies and love stories and just the whole concept of love. But, she never felt it before. Not the love you experience with your family or your friends. Love that you experience with someone else.

Is Chaeyoung possibly falling for Sana? We don't know. She doesn't even know the answer to that herself. It's just confusing.

Chaeyoung has been painting numerous paintings of Sana or something that symbolizes what she feels about Sana. Her feelings for Sana grows everyday. Maybe she is falling for Sana. Is she..?

Sana winked at Chaeyoung once again in the hallway but this time, she added a kissy face. Chaeyoung ducked her head as she blushed hard.

"Hey, look up," Tzuyu spoke, "I can't quite see your flushed face."

Chaeyoung groaned as she shoved Tzuyu. Tzuyu laughed and held onto Dahyun who softly chuckled.

"Are you guys official yet?" Chaeyoung teases to get back at them.

Tzuyu looked at Dahyun before looking back at Chaeyoung.

"What do you mean?" Dahyun asked calmly.

"Oh, don't give me that. Yerim told me about your little date at the fair. She overheard you talk about the date on the phone with Tzuyu," Chaeyoung smirked.

Dahyun opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out. Chaeyoung crossed her arms and leaned against the lockers with her smirk still on her face as she just won this discussion.

"Yeah, thought so," Chaeyoung said, "Now, are you guys official yet?"

"I... n-no..." Tzuyu stammered.

Chaeyoung cocked an eyebrow, "Oh really?"

"Hey! Shut up," Dahyun whined. Chaeyoung laughed as she raised her arms up in surrender.

"Alright, I'll lay off but I need to tell you guys something."

Chaeyoung finally thinks it's time to tell them about the kiss at the lake.

"What is it?" Tzuyu asked.

Chaeyoung took a deep breath and took a step closer so that no one can hear what she was about to say.

"Sana and I... k-kissed..." Chaeyoung hushed softly.

Tzuyu gasped with widened eyes and Dahyun did the same but ten times more extravagant.

"You and Sa-" Dahyun exclaimed but Chaeyoung was quick to slap her hand over her mouth, "-na kissed?!" Dahyun continued but was muffled by Chaeyoung's hand.

Chaeyoung sighed and stepped back, "Yes."

"Wha- When? Where? How?" Tzuyu asked, hella intrigued.

"A couple weeks ago. The lake. I don't even know it just happened?" Chaeyoung answered nonchalantly.

"So, then what happened after?" Dahyun asked, also very intrigued.

"We haven't talked about it since then but it's engraved into my mind," Chaeyoung exhaled.

It's true. Chaeyoung remembers the memory like it just happened yesterday.

"Unbelievable," Tzuyu said in awe, "So, now what? Does she like you back or..?"