Fight or Flight

LEO POV

"Leo seems well... do you think he'll be well enough to go out?... I mean he is back to his original shade. He no longer looks sickly... no, he hasn't... my final call? Are you sure?... alright. Thanks again for all the help. And for the drawing... yeah, Raph even liked his."

"I look slamming, girl."

"I want one."

"Maybe if you ask her nicely, babe, she'll make you one."

"Raph's girlfriend... Yeah that was him before her... whoa, Vanilla? Vanilla?! Hello?! Oh no."

"Oh no? What happened, D."

"She suddenly gasped and then hung up."

"Go and check on her well being. She could be in grave danger."

"Hai, Sensei."

Raph and his girlfriend ran out first, followed by Donnie and Raph. I was the last to leave.

"Donnie. Call Casey, make sure there have been no reports of violence."

"Right, leo."

"Mikey, Raph, she tell you about any of her enemies?"

"Na, bro."

"Sorry, man."

"April did bring up a guy named Jackson."

"He's in the ward, dumbass."

"Oh."

"Just keep moving, stay low."

It's been a couple of days now since that whole thing happened. I am well enough to them. It's thursday night night now and the only person who hears from her is Donnie and April.

"Do you hear me?!"

"Whoa."

"I get the sneaking suspicion that is her."

"Shut up, Donnie. Come on, team."

Running from roof to roof we all stopped at the ledge of a tall apartment building. Across the way, in the center of the roof, I saw a black haired young lady punching a mutant pig in the snout while a rhino laid on the ground close by.

"I told you to leave the roof!"

"Ow, momma chill."

"Call me momma again, pig! You'll be pushing up daisies next!"

"Ow."

"Uh-Oh. Rocksteady is gettin up. She's too busy to notice. Leo?"

"If you want to help her then go get her, Mikey."

"But I was only-"

"Ugh. I'll get her. Raphael, cover me."

"You got it, babe."

Hmm.

Raphael landed first and knocked out Rocksteady. Before The chick had time to respond, Mona grabbed her, flung the woman over her shoulder and then took off, Raph trailing her.

"She did not fight me."

"Don't put her down."

"Alright, Donatello."

Raph was already standing behind her, Mikey and Donnie joined. Mona faced me.

"Hey shawty. What's good?"

"What up, Mikey. Nothing. Sleepless night. Who is this holding me?"

"My girl."

"I am who they call Mona Lisa."