Rage

LEO POV

"Come on, armored car. Now, Raph. You're with me. Gotta go get April and then Nelly."

"Why not Leo? I wanna stay with Mikey."

"Can't risk it. I'm concerned that if I bring Leo instead, she'll walk."

"Na, she won't. Not if April is there. And she knows that there is a life at stake here. I'm staying with Mikey. Leo is going."

"Fine. Let's move, Leo. Armored car. Now."

"Got it."

Good thing that it's late out right now. I got a feeling Donnie won't be sticking to the rules of the road.

"Hurry, my sons. I fear this disease is effecting Michelangelo on a greater scale than Leonardo."

"Right, Sensei."

"Come on, Leo."

"Right behind you."

We ran to the place that the armoured car was and I climbed in the driver's side while Donnie climbed in the bed.
"Alright. So when we pull out, turn left on 122nd street. All the cops are in the middle of switching shifts.

"Got it."

The police know who we are. It's just a precaution we take, I guess. I don't honestly know.

"How was Mikey before we left, Don?"

"His fever went up to 110 but it's staying there. So we have time."

"Okay. Is it enough time for the food to be made?"

"I hope so. I'm gonna ask her to come over and cook it. I want to see her do it and I want to be able to give it to Mikey right as she's finished with it."

"Okay."

"By the way, put the suit on."

"Why?"

"I have to put one on too. We have to go up with her and help her get the stuff she needs for the soup. And her mom wants to know what she's been doing and where she's been going."

"Dammit. Okay."

"I think it's fair. Two days after she starts work and then she goes missing, then she appears out of nowhere with no memory of what happened. And then she's been gone all day and will probably be gone all night. Hey, April is actually waiting for us."

I looked up and sure enough, she was sitting on the steps to her apartment complex.

"Wow, she is."

Donnie opened up the door and she climbed in.

"Still not use to human Donnie. Hey Leo."

"Hey, April. Thanks for doing this."

"I adore Mikey. Gotta help in some way."

"Let me drive so you can suit up, Leo."

"Alright."

I climbed out the driver side and to the back while Donnie went to front. As soon as the doors were closed, Donnie took off.

"Leo has to suit up?"

"Yeah, we gotta meet her mom."

"I get to see human Leo. Woohoo."

"Now all we need is Raph to go human, Right Don?"

"I wonder what Mona would look like as a human, guys."

"I talked to Raph about it and we did come up with a theory, but these suits are tailored to us. So until I make one for her, we won't know."

"Twenty bucks says that she's black."