Chapter one:

( I'm changing this to an x reader story. People have shown that they hate the name . I want this to be a book that people enjoy so I'm fixing it. It's gonna take me a minute to fix everything but I'm working on it. As you read some chapters will say Rachel please ignore this)
Your POV
Tears ran down my face as my father left my room. I just want the pain to end. I want to die and have it all go away. If there is a god out there please help me.. please I'm begging you for your mercy.

I hear police sirens echo in the distance. Every time I hear them I wish they were for me but they never are they never will come for me. This time it was different they got closer and closer. It almost seemed to good to be true. A loud bang comes from a downstairs "FREEZE PUT YOUR HANDS UP" I hear and officer yell. "Adams go find the girl" I hear footsteps get closer to my door. What if this is a trick?

A knock came from the door. "Police" he says and opens the door. Tears begin to stream down my face once more. Although these tears weren't sad they were happy. I ran up to the officer and hugged him. "Thank you" I whisper as he leads me out to the ambulance.

A red head greets me. "Hey I'm Ian" he's gentle with me helping me into the vehicle. "So what's your name?" He asks I stay silent for a moment. He begins stitching up the wound on my forehead and ices my lip. "Everything's gonna be alright your safe now" he smiles at me. I remain quiet. "Y/N" is all I respond with. He smiles once more making me feel a little more calm.

Officer Adams came up to me "We will be placing you in foster care tonight and we will hopefully find you a home soon" he explains I nod and watch as my parents are shoved into the cop car and driven off. The moment still didn't feel real I never thought the day would come.

The cop lead me to his car and drove me to a house. There stood a woman with her husband who was quite tall. The woman was beautiful and seemed a little sassy. "This is your foster mother Veronica and your foster father Kevin" he says and grabs my bags from the trunk. Kevin raises his hand and I flinch back and step backwards. "Oh I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you" he apologizes. "It alright" I sigh they both look at me with pity and sadness in their eyes.

Kevin picks my bags up and Veronica leads me into their home. "You can call me V by the way honey" she smiles at me. I return her smile. "So do you like board games?" Kevin asks to break the tension in the room. "I've never played any before.. Ryan used to throw monopoly at me though" he looks at V "Ryan?" They ask in sync "My father" they sigh.

"Kev go check on the girls please" he nods and heads upstairs. "Come here" I scoot closer to her hesitantly she wraps her arms around me and I flinch but enjoy the hug. Warm gentle and inviting. I've never felt so loved. I started to cry and V wiped my tears away "they can't hurt you anymore" she hugs me once more then takes me to a bed room. "Goodnight Y/N. If you need anything just call out for us" I nod and V turns the lights off and shuts the door. I lay in bed and I can hear V and Kev talking through the walls.

"What kind of fucking monsters do that to their child!"V says "I know it's disgusting I just want to find them and hit them with a crow bar" Kev continues. "I hope they find her a good home. No child deserves that" I closed my eyes shortly after. I've never gotten a good nights sleep. Here I am now in a comfy bed surround by nice people. I have a feeling that I am going to wake up back in my old home with my parents ready to beat the shit out of me for just being alive. Happiness never lasts.

Ian's pov
"How was work today?"Mickey asks taking a sip of his beer "Shit, we picked up a girl who was abused by her parents. It was bad Mick really bad..." I explain my day to my husband. "Those people are pieces of shit, I can get my guys to beat the fuck out of them and.." Mickey began to rant but I stopped him "they are in jail now Mick".
"We should adopt her" I say randomly. "Are we even ready for a kid? I mean your bipolar ass and my crazy life would we be able to handle it?" He asks "Jesus Mickey she's a 16 year old not a baby" I say. "Please Mickey I know we have our problems but we talked about adopting and if you saw the way she looked at me you'd want.."

"Ok fine let's do it" he interrupts me I look at him "Really?" "Sure why the fuck not" he smiles and kisses me. "Thank you Mickey" We get ready for bed and go to sleep.