Chapter nineteen:

2 months later

"Do you think your dads will like me?"he ask "of course they'll like you. You treat me right and you are such a sweet and amazing man" I kiss him. He grabs my hands and we walk up to my house and knock on the door.

These past two months have been really good to me. It cleared my head and I feel a lot better now. I met somebody who makes me happy I met him a month after I left and have been staying with him and his two year old son. We started going out two weeks ago. His name is Aiden he's 19 and is probably one of the hottest men to walk this earth. I know I shouldn't have gotten with somebody so quickly but he was persistent and I really did like him. He was there for me.

"I'll get it" Ian yells he opens the door and freezes "Rachel?"he says blinking than attacking me with a hug. Mickey comes to the door "who the fuck.." he stops when he sees me "hi dad" he smiles and hugs me. "You are never allowed to leave this house again"he says. We all pull away and they look at Aiden. "Who's this?" Mickey says while crossing his arms. "This is Aiden my boyfriend. Aiden these are my dads Ian and Mickey" Mickey looks angry "it's nice to meet you sir" Aiden holds his hand out Ian shakes it. Mickey did not.

Mickey's pov

There stood this 6'2 brown haired guy with a tattoo sleeve and a tattoo across his chest. I don't like him but I haven't given him a chance. No I don't like him that's it no chances given. My daughter does not need a boyfriend right now especially after that last douche bag. "Why don't you guys come in I made dinner"Ian says "We'd love to" they walk in but I pull Ian back "What the fuck are you doing?"I say angrily "getting our daughter back. being rude to her boyfriend won't bring her back" he says. Ian is right damn do I hate when he's right if we want to get her back we have to be nice. We I mean me.

We sit down in the living room "So how have you been?"Ian asks Rachel "I've been good I feel much better now. I wanted to know if you'd maybe let me come back."she asks "of course this is your house to" I say she smiles. "I'll be right back I'm gonna use the bathroom"Rachel says getting up. It's my time to do some snooping. "So Aiden... what do you do for a living?" he looks at me "well right now i'm a mechanic but once I turn 21 I am going into real estate." he explains "How old are you now?"I ask "19" he responds "do you have any children?" "I have a two year old son"he has a kid? I can't judge though my daughter had a baby at 17. Rachel comes back in.

Rachel's pov

I figured my dad would have asked Aiden questions but I warned him before. He seemed really calm so I think he did really good. The rest of the night went really well I think Mickey kinda likes him they have a lot in common. I love seeing Aiden get along with both of my parents Jax never tried.

a month ago

I sat at the park watching the kids play. I imagine what the baby would have looked like at that age. What it would have been like for me and my dads to take him to the park. Somehow this helps me heal. "Truck" a little boy around 2 says holding up a truck. "Where are your parents sweetheart?"I look around "Logan?"a man yells looking around the park this must be his dad. I grab the little boys hand and go up to the guy. "Is this your son?"I asked "oh my god thank you" he says picking up his son he looks at me "thank you so much" he says "it's no problem" I smile "I'm Aiden by the way" he returns the smile. "Rachel" I shake his hand "so what are you doing around here" he asks "well it's a long story"I say "we can grab a coffee and you could tell me" he says making me blush "I'll take you on that offer" the three of us walked to a coffee shop.

I opened up to Aiden it felt good to talk to somebody even if he was a stranger. He lost his sister and went on a spree of destruction. He got drunk and got the girl he had sex with pregnant. She signed away her parental rights and left Logan with Aiden. Aiden was really sweet and comforting. He gave me his number and I put it into my new phone I had purchased. We constantly texted but were just friends but we got closer and closer over time. Aiden kept asking me but I wasn't ready. That was until we had out moment. We we're just hanging out talking I felt close to him he made me happy and we caught each other's gaze. I knew in that moment that I had to kiss him that I needed him.

Present time

"I've gotta go the sitter has to be home by 10"he says looking at his watch he walks over to me and kisses me on the lips "I love you" he says "I love you too" I smile.I find myself smiling more and more when i'm with him. He leaves and I turn my focus to my dads "so.. what did you think?"I ask "he's a nice guy"Mickey says shocking me a little "I like him Rach" Ian adds "I'm sorry again for leaving I just felt I needed to be alone." "We understand Rachel but please don't do that again" I nod "I love you guys I'm never gonna leave you again" I hug them. I go upstairs and lay down in my bedroom it was exactly how I left it. This room is full of bad memories I want to change it up so I can fully move on.

My phone went off it was a text from Aiden.

Hey beautiful

Hi handsome

What'd they think?

They liked you

Good. I really wanted them to approve.

I knew they would.Hows Logan?

He's good but he misses you

I miss him too

You take your meds Rachel?

Yeah

Good I love you princess 😘

Love you too handsome hope you sleep good♥️

Goodnight beautiful💖

When I was away I learned that I was bipolar so I went to the doctors and was prescribe lithium Aiden has been so supportive and has been by my side. He makes sure I take my meds and he always make sure I'm happy. I never thought somebody could treat me so right or even accept me for who I am. I figured he would have ran the second he heard but he stood by my side through thick and thin. He surprised me with flowers and Logan made me breakfast in bed the first day of my medication.