Chapter twenty six:

We landed in Hawaii last night and lets just say we didn't do much sleeping. I woke up at 4 feeling like crap and running to the bathroom. "are you okay?" Aiden asks walking in and rubbing his eyes. "i'm fine just hungover" I lie "i'm sorry love do you want me to get you anything?"he asks "i'm good baby" I wipe my mouth. Aiden picks me up and carries me back to the bed how did I get so lucky? "if you need anything babe wake me up" I nod and lay my head down Aiden lays next to me drifts off to sleep. 5 am came around and I ran to the bathroom again. I threw up my entire dinner and more. "are you sure you're okay?" Aiden rubs my back and grabs my hair "i'm.." I throw up again.

Aiden's pov

I know Rachel's pregnant i'm just waiting for her to tell me. I found the test in her purse last night when I grabbed her chapstick for her. I think she's scared of what could happen who could blame her after all she went through with the miscarriage and the still born baby. Maybe I should tell her I know. Rachel threw up through the whole morning "babe is there something you want to tell me?" I ask "no..." she hesitates "babe I know" I say "you know.." she sighs "I saw the test in your purse when I got your chapstick." I explain "look i'm sorry I was just scared and I..." I cut her off "I understand babe I get it with all you have been through in the past. I just want you to know i'm here for you every step of the way" she smiles at me. "I love you" she hugs me.

a week later

Rachel's pov

"Mom! Dad!" Logan runs up to us hugging us both. "hi baby we missed you" I bend down and hug him "how was your guys honeymoon?" Ian asks "perfect" is all I say "we got you guys some stuff" Aiden pulls out a bag of things. "thanks guys" Mickey says I hug both of my dads. "thank you for the honeymoon it was perfect" I smile. We talked for a while but had to go we head home and unpack our things.

"I'm gonna make an appointment tomorrow" I say while putting my dirty clothes in a basket. "Good do you want to tell Logan or would you like to wait?"he asks "I want to wait for a bit just until we can be sure" I explain and he nods "I love you" he hugs me.

a few days later (there are going to be a few time skips)

We are going in for our first appointment and I couldn't be more nervous. I still am having a hard time telling if everything is realI feel like i'm gonna wake up and everything will go back to being dreadful Mickey will be gone and Ian will be broken.

They took a sample of my urine and we are waiting on the results"Mrs. Pierce how are we feeling today?"The doctor asks coming in "fine" I smile I grab Aiden's hand and try to relax. "So we've taken the sample and the results determine you are pregnant. We will be doing an ultrasound to see how far along you are and check on the baby" I lift p my shirt and she squirts the blue gel on my stomach "there is your baby" she points to the small figure on the screen "you are about 8 weeks along" I squeeze Aiden's hand. "i'll leave you two with some time to talk" she leaves the room. All I can do is cry tears of joy Aiden wipes them with his thumb and kisses the top of my head. 

(12 weeks pregnant)

We found out the gender of the baby today we are having a baby girl. We've decided to tell my dads and Logan today.  We put the picture's we got into a frame that says little princess on it. "You grabbed the box right?" I asked Aiden for the thousandth time making sure he brought the the box with the frame. "Yes babe" we pull up into the driveway. My parents were watching Logan while we went on a "lunch date" Mickey opens the door "what's with the box?"he asks "it's a surprise for you and dad" I explain we walk into the house and sit on the couch "this surprise is for you too Logan" I hand him the box "open it with you grandpa's" I explain. They open the box and Mickey's and Ian's face light up "NO FUCKING WAY!" Mickey hugs me "Congrats princess"Ian joins in the hug "i'm gonna have a sister?"Logan asks "yeah buddy" Aiden says "I'm gonna play with her and beat up any boy who hurt her" he smiles. A baby girl.. i'm having a little girl.

four months pregnant  (sorry for a bunch of skips) 

I've been feeling my daughter kick a lot. She does it a lot during the night while I try and sleep. Aiden and I have been talking about what to name her. I get to pick her first name and Aiden will pick her middle name. For the past few days i've been writing one name on a paper that  really love. After what's happened this past year I think it's perfect. Mikayla. I mixed Mikhailo and Kayla together and i've fallen in love with it. Aiden wants her middle name to be after his mother Jade Mikayla Jade Pierce.  I think Aiden will love it. He loves our daughter so much. He runs over to me when I say she's kicking he's so excited to meet her. Logan can't wait to be a big brother he helps me pick out clothes and toys for her which I must say is the sweetest thing ever. I can't wait to meet her. I want her to know my sister and why she meant so much to me.  When she asks me what happened to her aunt and why she wasn't able to meet her I'll tell her fragile heart one that doesn't know of malice, anger, and harm and i'll tell her of how her aunt was taken from us because of bad people. I will tell her how she will never have to worry about those people and how she'll always be protected. I will make sure she never has to worry about anything happening to her.