Chapter five:

(WARNING!!!!!!: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUICIDAL THOUGHTS AND SELF HARM. IF THESE TYPES OF THINGS ARE SOMETHING YOU DO NOT WANT TO READ OR DO NOT FEEL COMFORTABLE READING PLEASE SKIP THIS CHAPTER THANK YOU ENJOY)

Mickey's pov

Its feels like Deja vu I remember when I went through something similar like this with Ian. I didn't want to accept it and let everything spiral out of control.  I will not let that happen again. Hopefully with Ian have gone through something similar she can find comfort in talking to him about it. 

Your pov

We got home and I felt numb and weak. I want it all to end to I need this hurt to go away. I walk into my bedroom and shut the door. I blocked it with a dresser and broke a mirror. It'll be over soon i'll see my sister again I can be happy. I took the piece of broken glass and held it to my arm tears streamed down my face. Do it it'll all be over soon I say to myself over and over again. I held the glass then slit my arms I heard banging from my door. I watched as the blood dripped onto the carpet. The pain was bad but I didn't care. The door had been busted open and the dresser had been moved by the force from the door. There stood Mickey and Ian looking at me in horror.

Ian's pov 

We finally manage to open the door and I froze "Y/N!"Mickey screams running to her "Ian get me something to stop the bleeding" he demands I just stand there "IAN" he screams Lip and Carl come running in Carl runs to her closet and hands Mickey shirts. "Stay with me sweetie keep your eyes open" she breathes heavily and fast. Lip dials 911 "Hi yes we need an ambulance hurry please she's bleeding a lot"he hangs up Mickey scoops Y/N up blood covered the floor and began filling the shirts tied around her arms. The ambulance arrived quickly Mickey practically flew down the stairs. I followed behind and they carried her I watched as her face turned pale and she became weak. She struggled to reach her hand out but I grabbed it. They stitched her wounds and gave her some morphine for the pain. She was put into a room at the hospital. "It's best you two go home she's gonna need her rest" the doctor says "We want to stay" Mickey says "Sir please it's best you go home get some rest and return tomorrow she is gonna be put on a 48 hour hold to keep her safe" she explains Mickey rolls his eyes and pulls me with him out of the room. 

Mickey's pov 

We got home and the first thing I did was head to clean Y/N's room fix it for her when she returns. Ian followed with a bucket of water some carpet cleaning solution sponges and gloves. I grab a sponge and start scrubbing the floor trying to get the red stain out the more I scrubbed the angrier I got. No matter how hard I tried the carpet was red. I balled up my fist and punched the wall. "FUCK"I yell Ian comes over to me I feel tears run down my face. I never really cry I have only ever cried over Ian. I can't help it I love that girl I may have only had her for a few days but I love her like she was my actual daughter. I can't stand the thought of loosing her. 

Ian holds me in his gentle embrace "We can't lose her" I cry Ian cries heavily into the crook of my neck. He never lets go we just cry holding one another. We calmed down after 20 minutes and continued cleaning her room. We took everything with glass out and decorated it for when she would be able to come home.  Ian grabbed my hand and put his head on my shoulder.

Your pov

My body went into shock from losing to much blood I went into a coma.The world was black until a flash of light made me open my eyes. A voice echoed in the distance.

"Y/N/N" my sister says. Her voice.. soft and gentle I missed it. There she stood her short blonde hair and hazel eyes. She wore the last outfit I had seen her alive in. I missed her I run up to her and hug her. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you" I say she pulls back from me "You did all you could Y/N/N you tried you almost died trying to save me" she pulls me into a hug. "You know this is how Mickey and Ian feel right now, they need you Y/N" she says "Come with me" she holds her hand out and I grab it she lead me over to a tv. There Mickey and Ian were in my room crying holding one another. "We can't lose her" Mickey cries. "Y/N I know that you thought that the pain would go away but it only goes onto others." my sister explains. "Your pain could go away but you brought hurt onto your new parents" my heart broke seeing them cry. "I didn't think about how it would affect others" I say "It's ok. Next time you feel like you need to take your life go to your fathers for help. You have so many people who love you and that will do anything for you. Remember it will always get better there is always light at the end of the darkness" she says hugging me. It was becoming dark once more "Wait I don't want to leave you" I say "I'll always be with you"  the darkness completely takes over and silence hits me. 

"Come on baby you gotta fight" a woman says my heartbeat begins racing and the loud beep ends. My eyes fluster open in to another bright light this time my eyes land on Ian and Mickey.