Chapter three:

Your POV
I fell asleep shortly after. The whole thing replayed in my head again as soon as she was about to take her last breath  I woke up screaming and crying "NO GET OFF HER" I cried. Carl Ian and Mickey come running in. Carl has a bat "Jesus christ you scared us" Mickey says and Carl drops the bat. "Im sorry Im so sorry"I try to stop the tears. Ian sits next to me "What was the dream about?"he asks "It was nothing I'm fine" I explain "Your obviously not fine, tells us maybe we can help you" Mickey says.

"Well.."The tears start again "M-my sister..... she died a few months ago. She was strangled to death by my father. I tried to help her but he nearly beat me to death. I held her as she took her last breath. I didn't save her. I should have done something more I should have let him kill me instead" They all look at each other than at me they have no idea what to say. Ian just grabs me and pulls me into a hug. "I'm so sorry you had to go through that and I am so sorry we played that movie." "It's ok it wasn't your fault." I hug back I feel safe in his arms it's comforting and gentle. Mickey and Ian stay in my room with me for a while they told me about how they met. It's a crazy story but it's cute. I guess I fell asleep because I woke up to them gone and the sound of the shower running in the bathroom. I sat up and looked around my new home.

A drunk old man walks up the stairs "Who the fuck are you?"he stumbles into my room "I.." I can't get a word out Lip comes upstairs "Leave her alone Frank" he says "Is she one of you wasted sperms?" he asks "No she's Ian and Mickey's daughter"he pauses and looks at the whiskey bottle in his arms "What fucking year is this" He passes out seconds later "Don't mind him Y/N he's just an annoying drunk he won't hurt you" he explains I nod and walk to the stairs. I walk by my dads room "Take your pills bitch" Mickey plants a kiss on Ian's forehead. Ian puts the pills in his mouth and washes them down with gatorade. "Morning Y/N" Mickey says "Good morning" I walk down stairs. Who I am guessing is Liam sits there with a red haired little girl and Debbie "Hey Y/N this is Liam and that's Franny your cousin" she points to them both "Hi" I shoot a quick smile "Hey" Liam says continuing to eat his cereal.

After I eat breakfast I leave the house to blow off some steam. I buy some cigarettes and a bottle of whiskey. I have an old friend of my sisters who buys me that stuff. I never like thinking about my sisters death it always haunts me. I light up a cigarette and sit on the roof of an abandoned building. The view was gorgeous and you could get a good breath of fresh air. Mickey and Ian don't seem so bad in fact I like them. I just have bad trust issues and I don't think I'll be able to really be a daughter for them.

Last night they told me about their wedding and how Mickey's dad tried to ruin it but luckily they got married. They seem to have a lot of history they really are a good couple. I take a sip out of the whiskey but get interrupted "Who are you?" a guy says I turn around to see a kid about my age maybe a year or two older. "Im Y/N who are you?" he looks me up and down "Jax" he smiles "You want a cigarette?"I ask he nods and sits next to me "So what's a pretty girl like you doing up here?" he says before taking a puff of his cigarette "Trying to forget" I don't know why I have randomly opened up to him. Maybe it's because he's my age or maybe it's my sisters way of helping me find my way. "I know that feeling, this is where I come when i'm having a bad day too" he says I hand him the bottle and he drinks out of it. "So what did you come up here for? If you don't mind me asking" I ask "My parents are fighting and we can't pay any of our bills we'll probably be out of our house soon" he sighs "I'm sorry to hear that" he hands me back the bottle and I gulp a lot down.

"How about you?" he says "Long story. I regret something and can't stop seeing it"I explain taking another sip. "Lifes shit huh" he jokes making me laugh. "Do you want to come hang out at my new foster home?" I ask "Sure" he smiles I think I like him. We walk back to the house "So how old are you Y/N?"He asks "16 How about you?" "17" he puts out his cigarette "You live with the Gallaghers?" he asks as we walk up to the house "Yeah you know them?" He nods "I bought my glock from Carl"he explains wow didn't see that coming.

We walk in and nobody seems to be home yet. It is only 12:00 so they are probably working. We go into my room and talk for a few hours. Apparently his house was like a block away from my old home. He told me about how he heard that my parents were arrested on not only my sisters murder but child abuse, arson,  and with holding illegal drugs and guns. I'm glad they finally got what they deserve justice was finally won for my sister. "I like you" he does that cute smile of his. I've only known him for like 3 hours? But i think we will be best friends he looks at me and leans in for a kiss "Get the fuck off my daughter" I hear Mickey yell coming in my room this isn't going to be good...