Chapter twenty: special

(This chapter will be over 2,000 words. Thank you for reading my book I'm glad you are enjoying)

Rachel's pov

I heard the doorbell ring Aiden is supposed to come over with Logan so my parents can meet him. I open the door and stare at Jax he smiles "Hi" he says "Do you need something?"I ask annoyed at his presence. "I heard you were back and I wanted to see you" he smiles once more "well I don't want to see you so if you'll leave that would be great" I say trying to close the door."Come on Rachel you know we are supposed to be together" he smirks pulling me close to him. I tried pulling away but he had a strong grip he kissed me and I pushed him. "HEY GET THE FUCK OFF HER" Aiden rushes over he set Logan down and pushes Jax back he pushes me behind him. I picked Logan up. "Who the fuck are you?"Jax asks "I'm her boyfriend bitch" Aiden crossed his arms "You must be that piece of garbage named Jax. Listen here you fucking touch talk or even look at Rachel again i'll fucking pull your arm out of its socket" he pushes Jax off the porch. Jax gets up and starts to say something "Get fucking lost" Mickey says coming out.

I look up at Aiden who has anger in his eyes. "Breathe" is all I say he looks at me and Logan and takes a deep breath. "I'm sorry about that"he says hugging us. "there is no need to apologize you were protecting me thank you"I kiss him. We look at Mickey "I'm sorry sir" Aiden says "like she said no need to apologize. thank you for keeping my daughter safe" he nods "i'll always keep her safe" we go inside. Ian walks into the living room. "So this must be Logan" Logan puts his head in the crook of my neck. "It's ok love he won't hurt you" I say he looks up "I heard you like cars do you wanna play with some?" Ian asks Logan looks at me then back at Ian he nods smiling I set him down and he goes with Ian. I'd never seen Mickey's eyes light up so much when Logan came back in and offered him a car so he could join. Aiden and I also enjoyed the time spent he felt closer to me and my family. After a while we put Logan to sleep in my bed and talked to my dads about some important things.

We talked about my education since I continued doing online school while I was away I'd still be able to graduate with a few months left i'd like to head back to normal school. It's november and I've missed out on some of my senior year already so I want to make it as great as possible. Aiden decided to get an apartment closer to my house but he won't be moving for a while.

Ian worries for me sometimes. I think he believes i'm not fully healed but I have never been better. I'm excited to start moving on with my life and being able to work on my future. I've decided to go to college and major in social work. I want to help kids who were in my situation. "We wanted to talk to you about something"Mickey says while Ian cooks dinner. "We wanted to tell you we are going to adopt a little boy named Tyler." I smile "That's amazing dad! I can't wait to be a big sister" I hug him. "We thought you'd be excited" Ian says smiling.

The night continued with us talking and catching up. I decided to tell them about my diagnosis and how i've been doing on my medication. I think it helped relieve Ian. I felt happy again more than I have in the past few months. Aiden left at 8 to put Logan to bed again he enjoyed the night and wants to do more nights like this.

(when she graduates there will be a kinda big time skip)

The next day

I would be lying if I said I wasn't scared i'm terrified. I know I can do this I can be strong. I need to move on though. I have Luke and other friends. I did my makeup put my hair in a messy bun and put on my outfit. I looked in the mirror and repeated "you can do this" a few times before grabbing my keys and leaving. I drove to Luke's house to give him a ride he walked to my car and looked upset. "Hey.." he says getting in. "Hey? are you ok?" I ask "i'm fine but i'm worried for you." he says empathetically. "why?" I question "Before I tell you this I need you to promise to be the strong bad bitch you are ok"I nod "Jax told everybody the baby wasn't his and that your baby daddy was some tattooed freak" I felt my blood boil. I was furious. I took a deep breath and sighed. "It's fine i'll handle this like a proper adult".