Chapter fifteen:

"Jax I-" he cuts me off "It's not an engagement ring it's a promise ring. I want you to know i'll be always here by your side and I am going to be 100% committed to you" I look at Jax and he grabs my hand "Can I put it on you?" I nod "Thank you Jax I love it"I kiss him. I had forgotten it was my birthday today which means mother's day is tomorrow. I think i'm gonna surprise my dad's with a card that says I am gonna be a dad so they know they can have my son.

Jax comes inside with me and I see my dads acting weird "What are you guys doing?"I asked "uh nothing.."Mickey says "Great Mick make it more fucking obvious" I look at them "Surprise" Ian brings out a cake and a small gift bag. "happy birthday princess" he sets the cake down and hands me the present. I open it and pull out car keys "YOU GUYS DIDN'T?!"I ask excitedly "go to V and Kev's" I got up and walked over to their house there it stood a 2007 Nissan altima "Thank you!"I hug my dads "Your welcome princess"Ian says. "We have one more surprise" they point to the car "you'll need to drive we'll give you the directions" I get in the drivers side and they hop in along with Jax he unfortunately got stuck with Mickey who gave him dirty looks the whole car ride. 

I pulled up to our new house. "Why are we here?"I ask "You'll see" we get out of the car and enter the home. The house was filled with furniture and was decorated beautifully. "Go check out your room" they say I walk in it was perfect it had art supplies and the walls were grey. Fairy lights were strung across the wall. It was better than I had ever Imagined. "Thank you guys" I hug them once more. "We are officially moved in" they smile. 

I spent the rest of the day with them and Jax. Ian went and go the cake and we celebrated by watching movies. Now I can't wait for tomorrow I am super excited to tell them they are gonna have a baby.

I woke up early in the morning to get my card and put the ultrasound pictures in. I made them breakfast in bed and now I am going to surprise them. I grab the cards and put them slightly under the plates so they would be noticable. "Morning guys" I say waking them up they both smile "Happy mother's day... no happy father's day"I smile once more handing them the plates. They eat first then open the cards they both jump out of bed and hug me. "Thank you Rachel this is the best gift you could ever get us".

I decided to take my dads to another arcade this time it is the three of us. We found a photo booth and took fun pictures. Mickey kept looking at my hand I forgot to take the promise ring off. 

We went out for lunch but I started to feel nauseous. "Are ok Rachel?"Mickey asks "I'm fine" I take a sip of water. We ordered our food I got a salad Mickey got a panini and Ian got a calzone. The food arrived and just the smell of pasta sauce made me want to throw up. I got up and ran to the bathroom. I almost didn't make it but luckily I did. If you ever thought about having a baby don't it's hell. 

I came back out ten minutes later Ian and Mickey had everything boxed. "Why didn't you tell us you were feeling nauseous?"Ian asked "I didn't want to ruin our day"I say "Honey you didn't ruin our day hell today has been the one of the best days of my life." Mickey cheers me up. We left the restaurant and went home. "Go lay down and i'll bring you some water and crackers"Ian says I nod and head to my room to lay down. I hope this morning sickness stuff is over soon.

The next day 

Today is one of my last days of Junior year. I am gonna spend some of my senior year pregnant. Great. Jax said he talked to his friends about the pregnancy they have my back. I can bet you that Ashlyn is gonna be a bitch but I don't give a shit. I threw a random outfit on I don't care today I don't feel good. I grab my keys phone and backpack "Do you want some breakfast?"my dad yells "Fuck no"I walk out and pick Jax up on the way. "How are you feeling?"he questions "Like absolute crap"I sigh I park at the school and he gets out and opens the door for me. JAx kisses me on the forehead "your burning up do you want me to call your dads?"he asks "I'm fine babe besides I can't miss my finals" he looks at me with concern "If you get worse text me and i'll take you home."I nod we walk up to Dylan Luke Lilah and that bitch Ashlyn. "Congrats" Luke says hugging me "thanks". I have first period with Ashlyn so when the bell rings she'll pull me off to the side and tell me her bullshit sob story. The bell rings and what does she do exactly that.

"Nice try tapping him with a baby. You are such a slut you should keep your legs closed." I roll my eyes "Listen bitch I am not keeping the baby my dad's are adopting it. At Least I can say I fucked Jax unlike somebody else"I look at her with a smirk she crosses her arms "Your baby is gonna be ugly and retarded just like you" my blood boils "Talk about me all you want but this baby has nothing to do with you and how do you think Jax would be towards you if he heard what you said about his son" she looks terrified "you wouldn't" "Try me bitch now get the fuck out of my way before I puke on you"I push past her and walk into class. 

"You will have an hour and 30 minutes to complete your finals you may not use the bathroom until you have finished your test." my teacher says he continues but I feel so bad I just un focus. Before I knew it the test had started. I could hardly focus on the test I just wanted it to be over already. The slowest hour and a half was almost over but I had to throw up. I finished my test quickly and raised my hand my teacher nodded at me letting me know I could go. I've never run so fast in my life. I had thrown up so much my stomach started hurting badly. I couldn't hold the tears for much longer. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and started text Jax but he wasn't answering. 

I was in the bathroom for so long that a security guard was sent after me. "Rachel Gallagher are you in here?" she walks in and knocks on my stall I open the door. "Please call 911" I cry holding my stomach.