Chapter twenty nine:

"the two kings came in and rescued the princess. they all lived a happy life and the princess fell in love with a prince she had a son and daughter with him" Mikayla slowly closed her eyes "goodnight baby girl" I kissed her forehead. I walk into Logan's room and see him on his phone smiling "goodnight bubba" he looks up "night mom love you" I smile "love you too handsome" I turned his light off and went into me and Aiden's room. "Babe?" I look around and don't see him. "Aiden baby?" I go into our bathroom he's not there either. I grab my phone and call him "Hey love." he says as he answers the phone "where are you at?" I ask "I forgot to fill out this form for a house i'll be back in a few minutes." he sounded out of breath he must have ran into the office to find his papers or something. "Ok I love you" I hang up and lay in bed every once in a while Aiden has needed to go to the office for something I hate to think this but what if he's cheating on me? He wouldn't do that right?" we've been married for 6 years he wouldn't do that to me. We've been talking about adopting or even having a baby of our own maybe he is just working harder right? Maybe i'm just over thinking. Maybe i'll drive to his office and see if he's there. Logan is here so i'm not worried about Mikayla. 

I drive to his office and saw the lights were on. I'm at easy now maybe I should just go home. I see another car parked in front who else would be here this late? Should I just go in? I need to know this will bother me if I don't face it now. I head inside and open the door to his office door. I wanted to be wrong I wish I was wrong. There he was holding another woman in his arms touching her the way he used to touch me.  I drive home and quickly pack me and the kids things "come on princess we are gonna go on a trip."I pick up Mikayla and put her in the car Logan follows behind "Where's dad? Is he coming with?"he questions "He's busy at work honey." I start to back out of the driveway when Aiden runs up to the car and bangs on the window. "Rachel we can talk about this." he says "There's nothing to talk about." I take my rings off and roll down the window. "I want a divorce" I throw the rings at him and drive off. Mikayla was asleep in the back Logan just looked at me confused. "What happened?"he broke the silence "Nothing" I lie "Mom i'm not a kid anymore I can be here for you" he says "I won't tell you baby. It's not that I don't trust you it's that I want you to think of your dad as a good person." I explain. 

I pulled into my dads driveway where they stood waiting for us to arrive. I park the car and Mickey takes Mikayla and Logan into their home. Ian just pulls me into a warm embrace. I let all my tears out "I know baby I know" he holds me. MIckey comes out and joins in the hug "We've got you" he kisses the top of my head.

I went to my room and sat in my bed I couldn't fall asleep. I did what I felt I could do best I wrote.  (The song is actually by Sam Smith but for the sake of the story Rachel wrote it.) "You and me we made a vow. For better or for worse. I can't believe you let me down." I sing as I write on the paper. 

I wrote for a long time I watched the sunrise.  I felt better getting to be able to say what I couldn't out loud. I thought he was the one for me but I was wrong. Maybe I should have seen this coming? I heard a knock from my door "Brought you some coffee" Ian walks in handing me a mug. "Thanks dad" I smile "What are you working on?" he asks "A song. I just needed to get some stuff off my chest." I explain "Can I read it?" I nod handing him the paper "This is beautiful princess." I smile "Thanks".  I can't let this bring me down. I am an independent strong woman. I'm gonna have a good day with my son and daughter like my dad did when everything went down with Ian. 

A few hours past and I took them to the arcade and had an amazing time with the both of them. Today opened my eyes my kids and I haven't been this happy in a while. I want a divorce and I want show Aiden what he lost. It took me a few weeks to get the courage to see who he really was. We've been talking about having a baby and trying if i'm pregnant i'm not gonna keep it. I know it's selfish hate me if you must but it's my body.

I head back to my dads house and see my dads and Aiden arguing Logan grabs Mikayla "Can you go inside for me baby?" Logan nods "For the last time get the fuck outta here" Mickey yells "Aiden leave" I say walking up "Why? You just left without a reason." he says "You're little office tease says otherwise." I cross my arms "Ok look it was just a mistake.. Rachel I love you." he says "Aiden it's over between us. I realised today neither the kids or I have been happy for a long time." I shake my head "I don't deserve what you did. Our children don't deserve that. I'm not gonna ruin their image of you so  they don't know why we left that's up to you to tell them." I explain "Get off my dads property and give me a divorce." I walk inside the house. 

2 months later

I have a meeting with the lawyer and Aiden we basically finish up our divorce and I get to show up looking better than ever. I walk into the room and Aiden looks at me "wow" he says under his breath. "Morning Ms. Gallagher." I sit down "Morning" I smile he goes over a few details "The custody arrangement?" he asks "It says here the two of you have two children and you are pregnant Ms. Gallagher?" I nod "I will not be continuing with the pregnancy so we'll just have 50/50 with the two" I explain. We finish the final details and I start walking to my car "Rachel wait up!" Aiden yells running from behind me I stop "Don't do this we can work on us get re married we can raise the baby" he begs "Aiden you lost the chance in having a say in anything when you broke my heart. We will never be together again I won't take this cheating crap I deserve better. As for the pregnancy it's my body and my choice. " I say walking away. I get into my car and drive to my dads home. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulder and now i'm free my kids are free. 

A new chapter in my life is starting [ ;)] I'm ready for what life has in store for me. 

Aiden and Rachel are divorced? A new era is coming next chapter out will be out soon. Next chapter will be in the new main character's perspective. What does the future hold for the Gallavich family? What do you think will happen next? Leave your predictions below. : )