Chapter two:

Your pov
I opened my eyes to see two little girls standing beside my bed "she's pretty" one of them says "She reminds me of a Model" the other says "Gemma Amy leave Y/N alone" V yells I sit up and the girls leave my room. It wasn't a dream I am actually free. Holy shit I'm free. I get up and get dressed the scent of bacon and eggs was in the air.

Breakfast? That's something I never even got at home. I walked down stairs and see the girls and Kev sitting at the table "Morning Y/N" Kevin smiles at me. I sit down at the table. Veronica pours some orange juice in my cup and sets a plate of pancakes, eggs, bacon, and toast in front of me. "Is this for me?" I ask "Of course honey" I look at the plate. It looks delicious but I'm not hungry. "I'm so sorry I'm not hungry" I cover my head.

"W-what are you doing?" Kev asks confused "Preventing you from hitting me on the head?" I stop "Y/N you don't have to worry about us hitting you." He reassured me "Hell you even gave me more breakfast" he jokes making me smile. "Did you see that I got her to smile" he flexes to V. "Oh before I forget your social worker is coming over apparently there is a family ready to adopt you" my heart sank I had felt ok at this house I wasn't sure if I was ready to meet new people and what if they are like my parents?

I ran upstairs into my room and locked the door. They can't make me leave I won't go. Tears filled my eyes. A knock came from down stairs. "Y/N come on" Kev tried to open the door. "Go away I don't want a new family. I want to stay here" I yell "Y/N I won't let them put you with another bad family you are safe here I will never let anybody hurt you again" he says. I unlock the door "You promise?" I ask he nods and we head down stairs. There stood the redhead Ian and another guy with dark black hair. He had hand tattoos that said fuck u up.

"Hi Y/N" Ian smiles at me my social worker stands there "Hello sweetheart these gentlemen would like to adopt you" she explains. "You will stay with them as their foster daughter until the adoption goes through" She continues. "Is that ok with you hun?"The social worker asks I look at Veronica she looks at me "You'll be in good hands Y/N I promise you." She whispers "Ok only because you say so". "This is Mickey and this is Ian" she introduces them. Kev picks up my bags and hands them to Mickey. I hug Veronica and Kev "Thank you, ill miss you"I whisper "Well miss you too but guess what these two live two houses over" He explains I smile.

I walked to my new home with my soon to be parents. We enter the house and there were a few people in there. A dark red haired woman a brunette guy and a guy holding a baby. I moved behind Ian. I can't handle this many people. Ian must have noticed that I was starting to panic. He turns to me "Hey it's alright they won't hurt you this is your aunt Debbie" The red head waves and shoots a smile to me "Uncle Carl" Carl looks at me "Hey" he says "This is Lip and his son Freddie" he waves to me Ian looks around the room "Where's Liam?" he asks "Something about pulling off a scam" Debbie replies. "Y/N come with me and I'll show you your room" Mickey says going up the stairs. We walked into the room and sets my stuff down. "Do you want to watch a movie with the family?" he asks "Sure" I am trying to open up but I don't want a repeat of the past. I don't know these people and I can't be vulnerable.

Everybody was sitting on the couch and Ian had a seat empty next to him he patted it signaling for me to sit. I wasn't sure I was quite ready to sit next to Carl seeing as though I just met him. I ended up just standing behind the couch. I watched as the movie progressed it started out ok but than the boyfriend became... violent "Listen you little bitch" the character grabbed her by her throat and choked her. I started having a panic attack and ran to the front door to get some air. I struggled to breathe and tears filled my eyes. I hear people run outside "Y/N I'm so sorry" Ian says he notices the tears. "Everythings gonna be ok" Mickey comes over to me. I sit down and just cry. All I can think about is my sister. She died a few months ago she was choked and beaten to death by my father and to cover his tracks he made it look like she hung herself.

"You little bitch"my father grabs her by the throat and slams her to the ground she struggles to breath I run up and try to hit him as hard as I could screaming "Get off her" he stopped for a moment to hit me and kicks me. I was laying on the floor half alive watching as he was choking her to death watching as she reached for me for help.

The look on his face when she struggled to breathe. He ended up leaving her there dying I crawled over to her and held her in my arms stroking her hair. She looked at me and a few tears slipped out of her eyes. She died right in my arms. 

I needed to be alone I didn't want anybody to see me. So I ran upstairs to the bedroom and laid in bed. "Why the fuck did you not tell me that was in the movie" Mickey screams at Debbie "I'm sorry I didn't know." She says "IT'S ON THE FUCKING CD BOX READ IT NEXT TIME" He yells. I hide in my blanket all this yelling is just making things worse.

I miss Veronica.