chapter twenty five:

Rachel's pov

It's been a few days since Mickey died. My dad's beginning to be manic he cooks in the middle of the night, runs early in the morning , cleans the house thousands of times. He thinks it need to be ready fro when Mickey comes home. He doesn't want to accept that he's gone. Aiden Logan and I have been staying in my old room. I didn't want to leave especially with what's going on with my dad. I've been cooking breakfast and getting Tyler and Logan ready for school. Tyler he's doing ok but he's heart broken. I've been spending a lot of time with him trying to cheer him up. Tomorrow is the funeral I don't how much longer I can keep this fake smile going. I'm faking it all. I think my meds are off balance.

"dad?"I open his bedroom door he sits on the bed "yeah princess" he sounds like he's been crying. I walk up to his bed and sit down "do you want to come join us for breakfast? I made french toast?" I ask "yeah I'll be down in a second" he wipes his eyes.

I walk downstairs and put a smile on my face. "Morning guys" I say to Logan and Tyler. "Morning they say in sync. I plate their food and kiss them both on top of the head. "Mom are you gonna have some?" Logan asks looking at me. "Not right now baby I don't feel good".

I feel like throwing up right now. "You ok babe?" Aiden asks walking in to grab some coffee. I nod but get up running to the bathroom. Aiden comes running in after me. I throw up into the toilet while he hold my hair back and rubs my back. "Do you want me to get you anything?" He asks "I'm fine but thank you" I stand up and rinse my mouth out.

I think I'm either stressed or I'm sick. "I'm gonna go lay down can you take care of the boys today?" Aiden nods. I walk into my room and lay down. I hear the door open. I look up and see my dad. "You ok?" He asks sitting on the bed next to me. "Yeah" he lays down next to me. "Thank you for being so amazing" he says "I'm just doing what any daughter would do" I add. I slowly close my eyes..

I woke up screaming brutally Mickey comes running in with his glock. "D-dad?" I must be dreaming "are you okay?" He asks "no you're dead and dad's being different and everything not okay."I cry "Rachel look at me I'm okay" he grabs my hand "but Terry he shot you. Dad held you as you died" I add "Rachel it was just a dream." He adds "what day is it?"I ask Ian walks in "Well it's the day you're getting married" he explains "what's going on?"Ian asks "we need to change where the wedding is. I'm not gonna lose you again" I say Mickey hugs me "I'm not going anywhere and I'll figure something out for you" he adds. "Dads" I say they look at me "can you stay with me?"they nod laying next to me.

He's not dead. He's alive. I'm still at their house to stay apart from Aiden so he doesn't see me before the wedding. I'm not married?? I feel so confused nothing seems real to me anymore. I feel like throwing up right now. I look over to see both my dads asleep I really need to throw up but don't want to wake them up. I carefully get out of bed and head to the bathroom. I throw up twice and splash water on my face. Maybe i'm just nervous right? What's today... I count on my fingers 5 days late. "there no way" I whisper to myself. I puke again. Okay maybe I am pregnant what time is it? I look at my phone 5am i'm gonna stop at a seven eleven a few blocks down it's open 24/7. I grab my keys and leave quietly.

I walk in grab a bottle of water two test and go to pay. "Rachel?" Jax? "hey" I smile he looks down at my hands I look down at his. A snickers bar peanut butter and pickle chips? "don't mind me ask but what are you eating" I laugh he stops and laughs "oh well Katie's pregnant and she wanted some snacks and this was the one place open 24/7" he explains. "great minds think alike" I say suggesting that I went here for a similar reason. "So you're getting married today right?" he asks "yeah umm.. would you and Katie maybe want to come?"I ask I felt bad I guess he was my best friend at some point. "I don't want to intrude" he says "Jax we were bestfriends come. I'll text you the details okay" he nods I pay for my test and head to the bathroom. I chug the bottled water and take the test.

......

I drive to my dads house when I open the door I see Mickey on the phone and Ian pacing "Jesus fucking christ Rachel you scared the shit out of us" Mickey says hanging up as he sees me. "i'm sorry I had to run an errand" I explain. "I know you're an adult but I don't need anything happening to you"he hugs me I hug him back "i'm sorry it won't happen again" I knew how he felt the feeling of losing someone well almost is scary. It's now 6:30 am and i'm tired as hell. "I made coffee"Ian yells from the kitchen. I can't have any it's bad to have caffeine while pregnant. Yeah it was positive but i'm waiting to tell people even Aiden. I'm scared to lose this baby and Mickey I can't risk anything. I need today to go perfect so I can be relieved.

"so I made a few calls and what do you think about having the wedding here?" Mickey asks "i'd love that" I smile "okay perfect I called the florist, bakery, and decorations. They'll be here soon." "Luke's here" Ian says opening the door. "hi beautiful" he hugs me "are you ready for this wedding?" I nod and smile "let's get you ready" we go into my old room and he does my makeup.

I hear the door bell "where's mom?" Logan asked "upstairs in her old room" Ian says I hear running and the door opens. "You look pretty momma" he says entertaining "thank you baby"I hug him "you look very handsome in your tuxedo" I smile. "Let's get you in this dress" Luke gets my dress out of its protective bag. Logan waits in the hall "can I come in yet?" He asks "yes" Luke says Logan walks in "you are a princess mom" I smile "thank you" a knock comes from the door "grandpa" Logan hugs Mickey "hey buddy they need you down stairs" he hugs him and Logan goes down stairs Mickey walks in the room and smiles Ian comes in shortly after. "You look gorgeous princess" Ian says "thanks dad" I hug him and he kisses me on the cheek. We look at Mickey who's tearing up "what?" He wipes his eyes "being a dads made you soft Milkovich" Ian jokes "shit up asshole" he walks over to me helps me with my vail "we're ready for you" I hear someone say through Mickeys Bluetooth "are you ready?" I nod we head down the stairs and Mickey and Ian link our arms at the bottom.

The music starts playing and I walk with my dads my heart races as we reach the ends of the isle my dream replays in my head. They hug me again this time Ian whispers something in my ear "just breathe you've got this" I kiss my dads on the cheek and grab Aiden's hand.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today..." the priest continues his whole speech. I slide the ring on Aiden's finger and he slides one on mine. "You May now kiss your bride" Aiden grabs me and kisses me passionately. We did it nobody was hurt. "I love you"I say kissing him. "I love you too Mrs. Pierce". The rest of the night went perfectly everybody was having fun. Debbie was dancing with Sandy Ian's and Mickey we're having the cutest moment while dancing and Tyler was having fun with our friends kids. When it came to the toast I faked drinking the champagne I didn't even sip it. I'm keeping this baby a secret for a while just until I know everything is okay.

"We have a surprise for you two" Ian and Mickey say handing us an envelope. We open it "you guys.. you didn't have to do this." Two tickets to Hawaii and a hotel reservation paper. "We wanted to besides what kind of fathers would we be if we didn't spoil you in your wedding day" Ian smiles.

Ian's pov
Rachel and Aiden left for the airport. We will be watching Logan for the week while they have their honeymoon. I was driving home "Mick how did we pay for this?" I ask still not knowing the truth "savings" is all he replies. I shake it off knowing he won't say where he actually got it.

Author's/3rd pov
Ian may not get to know what he did to get the money but you will.

Mickey puts on his ski mask and hold and ak in his arms. He kicks down the door of a drug ring with women sorting the money and cocaine. "Put the money in the fucking back" he says opening the sack he had.

So you thought I'd actually kill Mickey haha got you. So Rachel is officially married to Aiden and she's pregnant. What gender do you think it will be? What name do you think the baby will be given comment below :) Thanks for reading next chapter out soon I have more free time now :)