Chapter eleven:

Rachel's pov

It's been two days since we left Minnesota Mickey is so broken right now. I don't think i'll be able to cheer him up this time around. Ian has continued to take his meds and is working hard to prove he is willing to do anything to have us back. We are waiting for child services to show up and take me away. I would be surprised if they didn't especially after what had happened. I don't want to leave but I have accepted my determined fate. Ian might have to go to court and prove he can be a good father towards me but he'll have to make a good case on why he should be a parent especially since he chose to not take his meds and kidnapped me. I don't know how much I trust him anymore and I am not sure if i'll ever be able to trust him like before.

I am no longer apart of the musical. Jax has come over and hung out with me and cheer me up.We have been flirting a lot but both of us are to shy to try anything. He was being bold when he kissed me the first time. My dad got me a cell phone so that if something like that ever happens again I can call him. I have been texting Jax a lot lately I really am falling for him. 

Ian called Mickey a few minutes ago and he is still on the phone he paces back and forth with the balcony door shut. He rubs his hand through his hair child services must have stopped by. After pacing for another 10 minutes he finally finished the call. He slid the door opened and walked over to. "Did they come?"I ask he nods "Ian talked to worker and he figured out a way we can still keep you in our lives. You will have to stay with Kevin and Veronica for a while they put your adoption on hold until Ian can get a court hearing"he explains to me I start crying "What happens if they say he is unfit?"I ask "We don't get to adopt you" he sighs "No no this can't happen I don't want anyone else" I say "I know baby" he starts crying hugging me. 

I couldn't stay there for long I needed to be alone and go for a walk. I left quickly and just walked around. "Rachel wait up!"I hear a familiar voice I turn around and see Jax "hey.. are you ok?"he looks at me. "I'm fine."I say and try to keep walking he grabs my shoulder and pulls me back "Don't shut me out I'm your best friend" he says "why can't I just have a good life? why does it always have to be shit on?" I ask "Why do I always have to feel this pain?"he holds me in a hug "It's gonna be ok I got you" I look at him our eyes locked I lean in and kiss him. He intensifies the kiss and pulls away. I look at him grab his hand and lead him to an abandoned house. 

We shut the door and he blocks it with a dusty couch he picks me up pinning me against the wall while kissing me. He whispers into my ear "Are you ok with this?" I nod and he pulls off my pants and shirt then kisses the side of my neck and goes down my body. He pulls his shirt off and smirks at me "you are perfect" he says as he kisses me. He pulls his pants down and an hour of passion goes by. I've never felt anything like that before. Jax was gentle with me and careful. He wanted it to be perfect and filled with sparks. I laid on the the carpet with a blanket over the both of us. Jax held me in his arms as he slowly fell asleep I put my head on his chest and could hear his heart racing.

When he was fully asleep I got up got dressed and left. I walked back to the hotel to pack my things. I open the door to see Mickey is gone and my stuff is left on my bed with a note. 

Rachel, I went out go to V and Kev's i'll be over tonight. Love dad.

I picked my things and left for their house. 

I made it and V came up to me and hugged me. I instantly started crying. "It's ok honey"she holds me in her arms. "We'll get your family back" Kev says. He takes my stuff for me and puts it into my old room here. 

sorry for the short chapter the next chapter is long and has a good twist.