Two

Tine's POV

As I got inside my classroom, my professor immidiately asked the new students, which is only me. To have a tour around the campus for the whole day.

I thanked her before going out the classroom and started strolling around. I have a map, that came with my books.

I walked my way to my first destination, the school's cafeteria. As I got there, it's a bit spacious, maybe because it's class hours?

There's a bunch of girls looking and gossiping at the table, two tables infront of me. I just gave them a smile before continuing my eating session.

As I eat my cake, one girl sat infront of me while smiling. I looked at her awkwardly before waving at her.

"Hey cutie, you look new here." She said while twirling her hair.

"Ah, I'm actually new here. Just tranferred here." I chuckled before turning my attention into my book.

"There's a ritual here. Whenever your new, you need to date someone. So, if you don't mind." He said before I felt her foot on my thighs. My eyes widened before quickly standing up.

"Ah! I-I need to do something!" I quickly left the cafeteria and went to the restroom to hide.

I panted heavily as I looked at my reflection. 'Why do you need to be this handsome, Tine?' I said in my head as I started pulling my hair.

"Hey, do you want to get bald at a young age?" I stopped at what I'm doing before turning around. A boy with a milk like skin and nice eyebrows. He looks shorted.

"Uhm.."

"What are you doing here? Do you even have classes?" He asked me while crossing his arms on his chest.

"Uhm, I do have one. But our professor told me to have a tour around the campus first." I explained while playing with my index fingers.

"Ah! So you're the new student Tharn told me earlier." He replied while smiling.

"Come here." He grabs my hand beforw pulling me out of the restroom and into the soccer field.

"What are we doing here?" I asked him as soon as he lets go of my hand.

"We're trying to look for my friend. He knows every corner of this campus. I'm Type by the way, you?" He turns around to look at me.

"I'm Tine. Nice to meet you, Type."