Forty Seven

Tine's POV

Huh? Why do I feel cold? Where am I? Ouch, my head hurts like hell. I tried screaming for help but all that came out of my mouth as low groan. I slowly fluttered my eyes open. I'm at the hospital? Why?

I was about to sit up when my head started pounding crazy in pain. All I can was lay back down the hospital bed while groaning in pain.

"Tine? You're already awake?" I look over to my left side, surprised to see P'Mil holding a cup of water.

"P? What am I doing here? What happened?" I bombarded him with questions. He just chuckles before handing me the cup and a piece of pain killer.

"Drink that first before I tell you everything." He said. I nodded before putting the pain killer inside my mouth, washing it down with some water. I cleared my throat before slowly sitting up.

"So, me and Chat were on our way to the parking lot when we saw you lying dead on the ground with a huge cut on your forehead." Ah, so that explains why there is a bandage wrapped around my head.

"Do you remember what happened before you got that?" He added. I look over at the window, trying to remember what happened.

"I remembered I was about to confront Sarawat about the girl he was hugging. But that's it." I explained before breaking down in tears. P'Mil then stood up and went to my side to comfort me.

"You want to know how many day you've been here?" He whispered. I stop crying before looking at him.

"Three days, Tine. But don't worry, this is your last day." I sighed in relief before smiling.

"But, what do you want to happen between you and Sarawat?" He asked. I sighed before shaking my head.

"I don't know. But all I know is he cheated on me. And I want to move out if the house we've been living together when I get out of this place." I said while clutching the bed sheets in my hands.

He nods before caressing my back. The doctor came inside and told us that I am cleared to go home.

°
It's been 2 days after I got out of the hospital. Now, I'm inside the apartment unit I used to live with Sarawat. I sighed before packing the last stuff I got.

"I guess this is goodbye, unit." I said before taking off something Sarawat gave me. A bracelet made from his guitar pluck. I bitterly smiled before going out of the unit.

P'Mil also helped me load my things on his car. I sighed one last time before going inside his car. Not until he showed up.

He came running towards Mil's car. Knocking on the windows, trying to get my attention. But I'm not gonna budge anymore.

P'Mil went out of the car and confronted Sarawat. I can hear their convo since the other door is open.

"Where are you taking him?!"

"He had enough, Sarawat. He's already tired and you ain't even taking care of him as your boyfriend! Where were you when he was at the hospital? Busy flirting with that girl?"

"You know nothing about me and Pam. So get out of my way and let me talk to him."

He started knocking on the window again, calling me continously. And it's getting annoying.

I stepped out of the car to face him. Alright Tine, no turning back.

"Sarawat, I don't want to talk to you anymore. I don't want you in my life anymore. You've caused too much trouble" I told him. He stood their with tears visible on the corner of his eyes.

"I thought you trust me, Tine? What happened?"

"I do trust you. Once. If you'll excuse me, I need to go. Goodbye, Sarawat." I said before going inside P'Mil's car. I then told him to start driving, in which he did. I sighed as I look at Sarawat over the side window. Goodbye.