Twenty

Tine's POV

The next morning, I woke up pretty late. It's okay, today's Saturday. Which only means one thing. Room cleaning.

I stood up lazily before going to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. After that, I proceed to clean my unit. It's not that dirty since I sweep floors everytime before I go to bed.

I was busy stuffing the laundry inside the washing machine when Sarawat's shirt showed up. No, not literally showed up like 'Hi nuisance! Wash me!. I just saw it, okay?

I sighed before putting it inside the machine before turning it on. I went over to my bed to scroll through my phone, when suddenly my brother calls. I picked up his call quickly.

"Hello?"

"Hey, I'm coming over today. How are you?"

"I just woke up and did some cleaning. I'm also gonna take a shower. So, why are you coming over?"

"I just wanted to pay you a visit, idiot. Anyways, what do you want?"

"I want some burger and pizza."

"Okay, I'll go now. Goodbye! I love you."

"Ew. Alright, bye. Love you too." I ended the call before going to my closet to get myself some pair of clothes and an underwear.

I went to the bathroom after switching the laundry machine into another spin. That'll be good until I finished showering.

°
After showering, I waited for my brother to arrive. It's been a while since we hang out. I sighed before closing my eyes, when suddenly someone knocks on the door.

I stood up and went to open it, it was my brother. I smiled at him before telling him to come inside.

"So, how are you?" He asked. I sighed before sitting down my bed.

"I'm doing good. How about you? How's your seminars?" I asked as I reached for the bag of burgers he bought.

He chuckled before shaking his head. "Pretty fun. Do you have some new friends?" He asked as he open the soda.

I nodded as I munched down the burger.

"Yeah, I have a decent amount. One even has the same name as yours." I giggled before turning my phone on.

"How's mom and dad? You're still with them, right?" I asked him. He nodded as he bite his pizza.

"Yeah. But I'll move out soon. I'm still searching for a unit." He explained. I nodded as I drink my soda.

"Ah, do you have any love interests?" He asked in a teasing tone. I rolled my eyes at him before shaking my head.

"No. Although I joined the cheerleading squad." I said proudly.

"Again? Aren't you getting bored with that?" He said as he leans his back on the wall. I just shook my head.

We talked for hours about random stuffs until he decided to leave. It was afternoon when he left.

"Bye Tine! See you at the uni." He said before giving me a hug. I hugged him back while smiling.

"Bye P'Type! Take care and drive slowly." I said. He just waved at me as he disappears.

I sighed before jumping on my bed. Not untim Sarawat's image popped into my mind.

°°°
You guys... thank you for all the reads! I couldn't believe that this story will be a hit. I reached 12K reads in a span of 1 week. Thank you so much!! Please support BrightWin on 2gether The Series! I love you all!❤