Five

Sarawat's POV

Seriously, that fucking kid. I'll sue him if I ever see him again. I went to the parking lot, ready to go home, when a bunch of girls approached me.

"Sarawat, can we have a picture with you?" One girl said while pushing his other friend with the phone towards me.

I just look at them with a cold expression. I can't seriously stand this fuckers.

"No." I replied before entering my car, driving away from them.

When I reached my house, I sighed knowing that I still have a lot of things to do for the university fair. My band will perform some songs for them. I love performing, I just can't stand seeing everyone fall on their knees for me. And five months from now, the university will hold a football match for all the faculties. And I was enlisted as one of the participants.

I walked inside my dark living room/bedroom. After putting my stuffs down, I went to the bathroom to take a relaxing shower.

Let me tell you something, I'm Sarawat Chivaree and I never had a social media account in my entire life. Why? I only make one just to follow the one I like. Sadly, no one caught my eyes yet.

I took my guitar from the table and started playing some random songs I like. I never experienced having someone to like. I mean, I know I'm that handsome. But I never see myself as a handsome guy. I see myself as Sarawat. The cold campus guy. I don't know why some are terrified at me. I maybe look cold. But I'm not a husk shell yet.

After playing some songs, I decided that it's time to sleep. I turned my lamp off before tucking myself to bed. I still have to make that nuisance pay.